Ships» Forums » General

Subject: Low rulebook production quality? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Grab
Poland
GdaƄsk
flag msg tools
Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Dominant Species fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: Twilight Imperium (third edition) fan
I noticed that the production quality of the rulebook seems much worse than other elements. Printing is skewed, binding seems of center and I can see a little bit of a white margin on the front page, which indicates to me that the file was printed without proper bleeds.

This is a little thing overall, but I was just wondering if this normal or was I just unlucky?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
Microbadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: Dominant Species fanMicrobadge: Brass fanMicrobadge: Glory to Rome Black Box fanMicrobadge: Food Chain Magnate fan
Valarus wrote:
I noticed that the production quality of the rulebook seems much worse than other elements. Printing is skewed, binding seems of center and I can see a little bit of a white margin on the front page, which indicates to me that the file was printed without proper bleeds.

This is a little thing overall, but I was just wondering if this normal or was I just unlucky?
Mines physically fine, the typos though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
My rulebook is okay, I guess you got unlucky. (I have the Limited Edition, but I don't think the rule books are different between editions.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls