Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

i like sde for the minis the skills and the dice.

i don´t like the "only the boss moves and every minion follows and is only a hitpoint counter" in arcade mode.
i also don´t like the spawnpoint mechanic.

so is there a change in the legend mode?
are there still spawn points or are the monster set in a way the adventure layout told you?
do the monsters move more independent? or is it the old "blobb" of 9 minis moving all in the same direction?

i´m still on the fence to bake or not.

convince me please :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio P
Spain
Alicante
Alicante
flag msg tools
I don't think that Sodapop has said that Legends will have these big changes.

We don't know how the enemies will be set in an adventure. They only has said that each adventure will have a list of miniatures and an recommendation/alternate list if you don't have some of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will not be changing the core rules for Legends. As Taxis states there will be recommended models and also objectives to complete but the actual way that AI operates is unlikely to change (bar perhaps some special rules for specific games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunar Sol
msg tools
mb
The only thing I've heard is that the command deck is slightly different in the 2nd edition box. That slightly changes monster behavior, but if you're expecting them to overhaul the entire concept of SDE, I suspect you'll be disappointed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.