Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » Rules

Subject: Adventure expedition and normal expedition in one game. Allowed or not? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hendrick Strauss
South Africa
flag msg tools
Hi there.

Simple question.

In Mountains of Madness you gain a new set of Adventure cards - the expedition for the Antarctic board - with a new token. Awesome. This set also only comes into play when you play the Doomsayer From Antarctica Prelude card (and not if you play the GOO that calls for the board as well).

So my question is can this set be used in conjunction with the normal expedition cards? Obviously both decks are kept separate and you use two different tokens.

Is this allowed?

Thank you in advance for your guidance in the struggle against the darkness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orihalcon wrote:
Obviously both decks are kept separate and you use two different tokens.
Obviously they also work differently, look differently, and are named differently.
They aren't related in any way. You may use both in one game, the same way you can use spells and assets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hendrick Strauss
South Africa
flag msg tools
haroth9842 wrote:
Orihalcon wrote:
Obviously both decks are kept separate and you use two different tokens.
Obviously they also work differently, look differently, and are named differently.
They aren't related in any way. You may use both in one game, the same way you can use spells and assets.
Excellent.

The cards do have different backs, but they still resemble the normal expedition cards, so I thought it was a one or the other kind of situation.

Glad I can use both going forward!

Thank you for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls