France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
HOPE
From gallery of MorningPlayers

BREAKING NEWS
The HOPE project has been reopened.
All scientists agree, the human civilization is now facing the greatest catastrophy of its history. We are in the dawn of year 5341,we thought our scientific progresses and collective intelligence would preserve us, but a major disaster is looming: the universe began to regress, threatening our civilization of a total annihilation.
As an elite member of the Human Organization to Preserve Existence (HOPE), your mission is to prevent this plight from happening. You’ll have to navigate your ship to distant galaxies in order to restore life in the universe.
Be swift and bold, the future of all humanity is at stake…
But remain cautious in your task because a traitor may lie among you, thwarting your heroic plans.

Come join us and talk on our forum
http://forum.morning-family.com/d/1-hope-relaunch
HOPE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wolfkin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Microbadge: My current PnP/DIY project isMicrobadge: Game Designers Clubhouse "Swinging Jivecat Voodoo Lounge" Contest participantMicrobadge: Toronto Area Boardgaming Society MemberMicrobadge: I'm a TableTop fanMicrobadge: Mirror Box Games "Chaosmos" Contest participant
sweet. I remember this game I never had the time to look into it but since i'll be here for a while.. might as well do so now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morning
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
Glad you're interested, we will post some elements of the game very soon.
And you can already see some tile on our website.
They are just WIP, but the last one is very close to the final version.

And don't hesitate to tell us what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morning
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
HOPE - characters WIP
Hey all,

we would like to talk to you about the Kickstarter video.
To have a nice video is essential, so we dealt with that quite early in the process to be sure to have time to make something we are proud of.

That’s also why we turned to a design school, the ECV in Bordeaux and we asked students to work on the project.

For more info, just follow the link here.

And you what do you think a KS video should show?
How should it be made?

Also, we've just posted some of the WIP of our characters on the BGG picture browser.

What do you think of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My 2cts: I don't care about the KS video, I've already played the game (I would have bought it if the 1st KS had not been canceled).

You are probably doing your best to create an excitement/buzz for your promising game, but at some point maybe you should just release it before all people who have played/seen it at Essen or PeL forget about it :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morning
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello Anthony

First of all thanks for the support on our first campaign. Currently we really want to create a better game, both in terms of design and visuals, the kind of project that is worth the wait.

We are going to organize events to show the game as soon as we get our hands on the final prototype in the following weeks.

Like you said six months is a long time (especially in the board-game world) and we need to really get out there before the launch of our Kickstarter campaign in the beginning of 2016. But don't worry we'll be there for the Cannes board game festival, with a heavy load of HOPE games, so everyone can play it and give their feedbacks.

In the meantime we are unveiling step by step new visuals from the game in order to keep the excitement going on. So keep your eyes peeled and check the Morning Players blog (www.morning-family.com/news) to discover our new HOPE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Tuba fanMicrobadge: RSP Dominionist (sympathizer)Microbadge: Taco de Mayo 2018 - I ate 31 tacos in 31 days!Microbadge: Level 20 BGG posterMicrobadge: Kiwanis
Is it still 4p or now 2p only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morning
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
Hi Lee,

thanks for your question.

We had some vivid discussions about the number of players.
Should we add a fifth player, have only 4, won't the equilibrium be changed if there are only 2 players etc?
We wondered about adding a fifth, but we realized that it kind of messed with the balance of the game.

So we decided that the game will be 2 to 4 players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morning
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello everyone

We finally got our hands on the HOPE prototype, the visuals looks really cool and there are a lot of exciting game sessions ahead of us.

We'll keep you updated about the project through our website (https://morning-family.com) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MorningPlayers) of course.

Simon
Morning Family
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morning
France
Toulouse
flag msg tools
publisher
This week we talk about the HOPE mission track and we took the time to show you the different designs we’ve come up with to date. Luckily we spared you some strange early versions

https://morning-family.com/news/hope-the-mission-track

Simon
Morning Family
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls