Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bit confused about the sticker sheet.

There's a dotted box containing stickers which I thought would be spares in case you lost a meeple and needed more stickers for the replacement but it turned out I needed to use five of the stickers in the dotted box. The remaining stickers are not enough to decorate a new meeple; one of each character for the big and small meeples. Plus two spaces outside the dotted box that could easily house stickers.

I guess these are just spares if you mess a sticker up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
pawnvsdice wrote:
Bit confused about the sticker sheet.

There's a dotted box containing stickers which I thought would be spares in case you lost a meeple and needed more stickers for the replacement but it turned out I needed to use five of the stickers in the dotted box. The remaining stickers are not enough to decorate a new meeple; one of each character for the big and small meeples. Plus two spaces outside the dotted box that could easily house stickers.

I guess these are just spares if you mess a sticker up?
Yeah, the dashed line was confusing. It just appears to be 1 extra in case you mess up and they put the dashed line in the wrong spot or assumed that maybe you would only use one sticker for the meeple that keeps score.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still debating on using the stickers...they look odd. I wish they would have done the stickers in a caricature style so that it filled the meeple better, instead of looking like Halloween outfits for rather large wooden people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray Deth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, just spares... just not logically obvious b/c of the layout and dashed line.

decided not to use them, myself, as I don't like them. found the cutouts to be slightly misaligned as well.

would love to see someone w/ a 3d printer make a replacement set of actual figures or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls