4 Posts

DungeonQuest (third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about chasm map tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheez burger
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: City of Horror fan - ZombieMicrobadge: Adventure games fanMicrobadge: Dorn fanMicrobadge: A Game of Thrones fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica fan
Hello guys,

with friends i keep have discussions tied to chasm map tile:

what does happen when a monster spawn over it and a player runs away?
the monster stays on one of 2 sides of the hole or the moster attacks everyone that enters the tile?

same for catacombs entrance on chasm: what happens when a catacomb entrance is found? someone can go through the catacombs by only one side or by both?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I track all my games playedMicrobadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: I write comments on my 'Record a Play'Microbadge: I avoid KickstarterMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster
cheezburger wrote:
what does happen when a monster spawn over it and a player runs away?
the monster stays on one of 2 sides of the hole or the moster attacks everyone that enters the tile?
Rules say monster remains in the chamber it was drawn in, so it covers all exits, IMO it would attack everyone entering the tile (it knows the dungeon better, has its own paths to cross, etc.)

Quote:
same for catacombs entrance on chasm: what happens when a catacomb entrance is found? someone can go through the catacombs by only one side or by both?
Similarly, rules say to place CE token on the chamber, so coming in from any direction, you can enter the catacombs. I suppose you could place it token on one side of the other, but then again, you could think the entrance as being in the center.

Are you guys really moving across the same chambers that often?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheez burger
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: City of Horror fan - ZombieMicrobadge: Adventure games fanMicrobadge: Dorn fanMicrobadge: A Game of Thrones fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica fan
we are hardcore boardgamers and i am also a programmer so we immediately go finding rules critical points and searching FAQs before arguing hard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheez burger
Italy
flag msg tools
guys, i have another doubt:
is the same with player pawns?
i mean: when there's an adventure in one side of the chasm, there's space for another adventurer in other side or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls