Subject: How to sort it out for beginners? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello

Have the Core set, Shadow of Mirkwood Cycle, Massing at Osgiliath and a fan-made set First Age.

My main questions, as I don't have the boxes? How do I sort this out. I just started playing this, using a prefab Core-deck. I found these dividers, but they are sorted out into neutral and more. It seems to me, they're not usable for me at this moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i just divided cards by :

Player cards:
sphere Lore, Leadership, Tactics spirit and Neutral

Adventure cards:
and for the adventures I Block the cycle together just have then arranged so all the same symbol types are together with the main adventure card on tip so its easy to pick out.

each adventure normal has 3 card symbols .. eg. tree, dagger, claw

so the core adventures and the 1st cycle are one block of cards

Kazdum and the 2nd cycle another block. etc etc

Massing at the Ol. is just an odd one out...

if you meanin how do you know which card is for which deck..

find an 1A card this will list the card symbols this deck needs. eg. tree, dagger, claws

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:
i just divided cards by :

Player cards:
sphere Lore, Leadership, Tactics spirit and Neutral

Adventure cards:
and for the adventures I Block the cycle together just have then arranged so all the same symbol types are together with the main adventure card on tip so its easy to pick out.

each adventure normal has 3 card symbols .. eg. tree, dagger, claw

so the core adventures and the 1st cycle are one block of cards

Kazdum and the 2nd cycle another block. etc etc

Massing at the Ol. is just an odd one out...
That is what I mean. Thnx. And what do you do with cards that have the same sphere as the starter deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For storage, you generally put all player cards of a sphere together. There's no need to segregate them by expansion.

Player cards and heroes are divided into four spheres; lore, tactics, spirit, and leadership. Each sphere is represented by a different color and icon (red blade = tactics).

Each player starts with (up to) three heroes (of any sphere/s) and a deck of 50+ player cards of any sphere/s. You select those 50+ cards from your entire collection of player cards.

Presumably you know the rules about heroes spending resources of a certain sphere to play cards of that sphere, etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
For storage, you generally put all player cards of a sphere together. There's no need to segregate them by expansion.

Player cards and heroes are divided into four spheres; lore, tactics, spirit, and leadership. Each sphere is represented by a different color and icon (red blade = tactics).

Each player starts with (up to) three heroes (of any sphere/s) and a deck of 50+ player cards of any sphere/s. You select those 50+ cards from your entire collection of player cards.

Presumably you know the rules about heroes spending resources of a certain sphere to play cards of that sphere, etc...
I know about the four spheres. But And the 3 heroes. But I started with the standard speheres to learn to play. But good to know I can all add them together for all the quests. I thought that I had to use the standard spheres for the quests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls