United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Half Black gets a pass on his rampant lies, but Ben Carsons misinterpreted quote almost seems to deserve a public hanging without a trial?

Why the difference? Well one can ONLY assume it is because of Carsons political affiliation. Right?
I mean if this was the right on this hunt, they would be nothing but absolute racists assholes.

You people are so beyond intellectually dishonest, that there needs to be a new category created for you wastes of life.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/09/carsons-r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or they are judging your candidate by the standards you judged theirs.

Some of us said at the time that if you bang on about Obama lying about his education and his nationality that the otehr side will judge your candidates by those criteria.

Yes you are correct there is dishonesty (and not intellectual), the fact that you are now whining about the tactic you used being used agasint you.

Also (and again) the accusation made of racism towards Obama were about people saying he was not American, not about people accusing him of lying about anything else.

Yep no racism there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
weren't you the one calling people racist for going after Carson?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Are you retarded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grady Smithey
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
You people are so beyond intellectually dishonest, that there needs to be a new category created for you wastes of life.
There is enough irony in your accusing anybody other than yourself of being intellectually dishonest right before linking to Brietbart to build a fleet of battleships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't you mean DOCTOR Ben Carson?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snakebitcat wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
There is enough irony in your accusing anybody other than yourself of being intellectually dishonest right before linking to Brietbart to build a fleet of battleships.
Says someone from the group of fuckwads that uses the politico.
Shut the fuck up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:

Don't I mean PRESIDENT OBAMA?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no reason to inject race into this, when you do you are molding yourself into the same caricature you are railing against. To me it's clear that there are some liberals that have been chomping at the bit to treat conservative presidential candidates the way conservatives treated Obama. It may be petty and petulant, but it isn't racial. It's pay back. There is no getting around that he will be getting the microscope treatment. All you can do is argue each issue as it arrives. Trying to use racial issues to inhibit criticism does not work.

Trump, on the other hand, is a dirt bag and he is unapologetic about it. His party opponents and Democrats aren't quite sure how to engage him yet. Bad press largely has no effect on him and his numbers. Again, not about race.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Donald wrote:

Did you, you did not use his name in your OP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Donald wrote:

Shut up troll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Are you retarded?
"Don't call me a racist you retard!"

Sigh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Are you retarded?
no, but I could have sworn we had this rascist discussion before. was that not you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Donald wrote:

Shut up troll.
Yes, but at least I am not stalking She2 in some creepy way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The left branded half the nation as racists for people wanting more information on Obama, only to be blocked. Now it is our turn to brand the other half of the nation as racists for the same stupid reason that got us branded as racists.
How quickly you forget history you stupid ass morons.
Republicans, the racist party for wanting to dig into obamas past, and wanting answers to questions.
Well, turn about is fair play you wastes of life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
weren't you the one calling people racist for going after Carson? :what:
Are you retarded?
no, but I could have sworn we had this rascist discussion before. was that not you?
It's never racist to call someone Mr Half white.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Are you retarded?
And you idiots dismissed it as nothing to see here because you are too stupid to see what has happened, and be able to compare it to what is happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
so yeah it was you and now you are trying again? get some new material.

I did like this though:

TheDashi wrote:
I did hope that a black man would get far on the republican side just to expose all of your hypocrisy.
You did not disappoint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
The left branded half the nation as racists for people wanting more information on Obama, only to be blocked. Now it is our turn to brand the other half of the nation as racists for the same stupid reason that got us branded as racists.
Republicans, the racist party for wanting to dig into obamas past, and wanting answers to questions.
NO, they were called racist for questioning his nationality because he had a none white parent.

As well as gems like this

Your people were called racist when they were being racist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
so yeah it was you and now you are trying again? get some new material.

I did like this though:

TheDashi wrote:
I did hope that a black man would get far on the republican side just to expose all of your hypocrisy.
You did not disappoint.
Shut up retard.
You all are blind to the insults that you hurl our way, and when they are thrown back at you, you act all high and mighty and COMPLETELY ignorant to your stupid rants.
Your cognitive dissonance knows no bounds. And you will make no effort to think back and say, yeah, we said it, now you are saying it, we deserve it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Which is what is happening to Carson.

As for your "The Left" broad stroke, I think you are exaggerating a very vocal minority, Most of the argument here in RSP about Obama did not devolve into "You are a racist" at any criticism. In fact, many of the racism claims were in the form of "You'll just call me a racist for saying...". Many of the articles I read about inconsistencies in Obama's narrative didn't say anything about his race.

If you want to talk about the excessive conversation about demographics and the fallacial assumptions that whites wouldn't vote for a black man, that would be a separate conversation unrelated to shouting people down with "Racist" accusations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
NO, they were called racist for questioning his nationality because he had a none white parent.

As well as gems like this

Your people were called racist when they were being racist.
So fringe idiots gets the whole republican party branded as racists?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Which is what is happening to Carson.

As for your "The Left" broad stroke, I think you are exaggerating a very vocal minority, Most of the argument here in RSP about Obama did not devolve into "You are a racist" at any criticism. In fact, many of the racism claims were in the form of "You'll just call me a racist for saying...". Many of the articles I read about inconsistencies in Obama's narrative didn't say anything about his race.

If you want to talk about the excessive conversation about demographics and the fallacial assumptions that whites wouldn't vote for a black man, that would be a separate conversation unrelated to shouting people down with "Racist" accusations.
Personally I am more concerned about how willing the left is to dig into carsons past, and how UNWILLING they were to dig into Obamas past.
The racism is just a shot at the left being stupid dumbasses for calling people that want to know more about obama racists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Quick question: if it really is rascism against Carson, was it also rascism against Obama?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kind of funny that I predicted just this. That when the situation was reversed conservatives would get all pissy an scream about how unfair it all is.

Some of us said at the time, shut up about Obama's education or birth or you will one day be on the receiving end.

You are whining worse than all of the liberal when people like you were banging on about Obama's education and poor upbringing.

Now go and find one racist poster about Carson.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |