BGG» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: When did she2 become a senator? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://theweek.com/speedreads/587933/watch-sen-claire-mccask...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
fuck off troll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
fuck off troll
gelrod is a snowman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
*snicker* Mr. Sue Goes to Washington.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like a very unbiased source provided by an individual without any agenda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndroVox wrote:
Well, what do you expect from this man hating senator (or for that matter, from that retarded she2). The bitch tried to get the infamous Military Justice Improvement Act passed. It's obvious from the article below that the 26,000 assaults is a completely fabricated number. Personally, I have no doubt that this is conspiracy by the senator to fabricate "support" for the so-called "epidemic" of sexual assaults.

Some of the proposed measures were absolutely unbelievable. For example, "elimination of commander’s ability to overturn a wrongful conviction". We all know that the majority of these "sexual assaults" (I won't lower myself to call them rapes) are in actuality false accusation by cunts who shouldn't even be IN the military. Commanders need the ability to protect their soldiers from these wanton bitches.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/military-justice-improv...

I highly recommend you read the article above, IF you truly want the TRUTH.
Andro, thank you for giving us something to think about. It's refreshing to hear a new voice so unfettered by convention or tradition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
AndroVox wrote:
Well, what do you expect from this man hating senator (or for that matter, from that retarded she2). The bitch tried to get the infamous Military Justice Improvement Act passed. It's obvious from the article below that the 26,000 assaults is a completely fabricated number. Personally, I have no doubt that this is conspiracy by the senator to fabricate "support" for the so-called "epidemic" of sexual assaults.

Some of the proposed measures were absolutely unbelievable. For example, "elimination of commander’s ability to overturn a wrongful conviction". We all know that the majority of these "sexual assaults" (I won't lower myself to call them rapes) are in actuality false accusation by cunts who shouldn't even be IN the military. Commanders need the ability to protect their soldiers from these wanton bitches.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/military-justice-improv...

I highly recommend you read the article above, IF you truly want the TRUTH.
Andro, thank you for giving us something to think about. It's refreshing to hear a new voice so unfettered by convention or tradition.
Or reality.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls