Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As one of many who do not enjoy attacking others in a eurogame, and this is that since combat tactics will not apply here, is there a way to play it without attacking other players zombies or loot directly? So, the auction would have some conflict, but no actual direct attack to take away any ill-gotten gains. No bullies in my house. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! There's actually a variant in the "Necromancy 101" breakout towards the end of the rules, where you don't use the Mausoleum or Start Player action spaces.

If you also don't want to allow stealing, you should probably remove the "Pieces of the Master" from the game before playing as well, or perhaps treat them as 2-point body parts for constructing zombies rather than their normal rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
truekid wrote:
Yes! There's actually a variant in the "Necromancy 101" breakout towards the end of the rules, where you don't use the Mausoleum or Start Player action spaces.

If you also don't want to allow stealing, you should probably remove the "Pieces of the Master" from the game before playing as well, or perhaps treat them as 2-point body parts for constructing zombies rather than their normal rules.
thanks. I'll have revisit the flgs and ignore the cover next time I see it on the shelf. 'Might move it out of the zombie section too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls