Nels Thompson
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Fyodor Dostoyevsky fanMicrobadge: I speak RussianMicrobadge: Elvis Costello fan
I will run another Breakout: Normandy unofficial tournament at NBW, starting Thursday morning, and going through Friday evening. If you want to learn it, I'll teach it to you. If you are experienced at it, you will be able to play probably 2-4 other experienced players for Bragging Rights, Northern Division. Results will be submitted to AREA for player ratings. The aim will be to have fun with this classic title. I'll schedule with flexibility in mind, and I'll ask for some flexibility in scheduling and matchups in return, and we'll keep it a nice mix of fun and competition.

https://www.niagaraboardgaming.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wojtaszcyk
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dice (d6) fanMicrobadge: Breakout: Normandy fanMicrobadge: Winner of a Century Event at WBCMicrobadge: Unix Sys AdminMicrobadge: WBC attendee
Sign me up.

-Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Sisson
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Ottawa Redblacks fanMicrobadge: B-17: Queen of the Skies fanMicrobadge: War of 1812 WargamerMicrobadge: Combat Commander: Europe fanMicrobadge: Field Commander: Rommel fan
Put me down too Nels,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls