Subject: Who wants German rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Juggles
United Kingdom
Prestatyn
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
The sweat in my t-shirt and dust in my shoes, reminds me that paradise is only a point of view.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if they come as standard, but I get the impression mine were added. I just bought a copy of this from Germany as it came faster than anywhere in the UK could get it, as a result I have German rules book and player aids. If anyone in the UK wants these I can bung them in an envelope for you, seems a waste to throw them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrJuggles wrote:
I'm not sure if they come as standard, but I get the impression mine were added. I just bought a copy of this from Germany as it came faster than anywhere in the UK could get it, as a result I have German rules book and player aids. If anyone in the UK wants these I can bung them in an envelope for you, seems a waste to throw them.
Yet another example of the fine BGG spirit that keeps us all returning to this community.
I have my English copy and I am very happy with it, but I can imagine how German buyers (at Spiel, for instance) would be delighted with your kind offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, I haven't received mine. Funny how things go...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The AirBear
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you back on KS? Seems they need a long time to send out all the games.

The Spieleschmiede games (where I got mine) were already distributed in early October...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a Spieleschmiede copy, but a second copy of someone pledging for two. And because half of the SG material was missing, we decided to wait until everything was there, to send the whole shebang to me.

But all's well that ends well - he found them and simply forgot to include them in the package...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Juggles
United Kingdom
Prestatyn
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
The sweat in my t-shirt and dust in my shoes, reminds me that paradise is only a point of view.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_AirBear wrote:
Did you back on KS? Seems they need a long time to send out all the games.

The Spieleschmiede games (where I got mine) were already distributed in early October...
I got mine from the same place as yours, but I just thought if anyone got an English rules only and wanted that option, I'd offer the German rules added t mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls