Lance LeDuc
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The 3d token pack isn't an optional purchase for the Legends kickstarter like it had been with FK. It's a shame, cause I'd have picked those up in a heartbeat.

I'll have to pick up some through "the others: 7 sins" when the Pledge manager goes live for that eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Which 3D token pack?! There were wound and heart markers but nothing else. There's a chance you'll be able to get them through the pledge manager. You won't be able to get any through the 7 Sins Pledge Manager though (unless they had their own ones that you could 'proxy') as that game is by CMON and not SPM and they no longer have a relationship together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have loved to purchase only the new tiles and rule books. But I'll get these afterwards, too. So no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that too, at first. However, had they been bigger, it would have cluttered the board even more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
keeop5000 wrote:
I was sort of disappointed with the tokens from Forgotten King. Tiny things. Hard to see on a cluttered board. They're nice, but too small to be functional in my opinion.

keeop5000 wrote:
I was sort of disappointed with the tokens from Forgotten King. Tiny things. Hard to see on a cluttered board. They're nice, but too small to be functional in my opinion.

So disappointed that you had to post twice?

They are a bit on the small side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LeDuc725 wrote:
The 3d token pack isn't an optional purchase for the Legends kickstarter like it had been with FK. It's a shame, cause I'd have picked those up in a heartbeat.

I'll have to pick up some through "the others: 7 sins" when the Pledge manager goes live for that eventually.

Are you confusing SDE with Arcadia Quest?

The Kickstarter for AQ Inferno starts on 11-16
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.