Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr G
United Kingdom
Hatfield Heath
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple of turns, quite high speed! Worth a look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Weirich
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Possible to get a link? I am still on the fence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This way is easier:

EDIT: Had a hard time figuring out how to get the video to work.

While I think it's great that something like tabletopia exists... after watching that playthrough I know it's not for me. I got frustrated just watching him try to click on things and searching around with a mouse. LOL

I'll be more excited to play the physical copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr G
United Kingdom
Hatfield Heath
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. The best video at the moment is the one with the three crazy Italians or perhaps Portugeuse, or...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brazil, they are from Brazil

Does anyone know when the second part will be online?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Bieberbach
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
While I think it's great that something like tabletopia exists... after watching that playthrough I know it's not for me. I got frustrated just watching him try to click on things and searching around with a mouse. LOL

I'll be more excited to play the physical copy.
I feel the same way. I was pretty excited when I realized there were tabletop simulators but once I tried one I decided that if I was going to play on the computer I would rather play an actual computer game. But it might get better once you get used to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to find my bearings at first on TableTopia, and I would definitely rather play a real live physical game if I have the chance, but it works quite nicely once you get used to it.
It was a nice way of trying the game before I get the actual copy, I'll be playing a couple more games this way in the coming week to really try a bunch of hero combos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But there is definitely insufficient info about the functions!

- it is never mentioned to hover a card quite exactly over a deck until the color changes to add it to the deck. My first play was like card throwing everywhere
- I had problems how to pick up a whole deck. It took some time I found out to shift-click on them to carry them to another spot.
- strangely the event deck can't be made to a new deck, once the cards are drawn.

I agree that it's a cool way to get a feel for the gameplay, but not more.

On the other hand I heard it's hell of work to get everything scanned in tabletopia. So that might discourage other board game startups...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
carraway0877 wrote:
- strangely the event deck can't be made to a new deck, once the cards are drawn.
This may or may not be true for S&S but I've managed to do it in other games on TT. It requires dropping the cards on top of each other so they line up perfectly though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky W
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woodenman wrote:
carraway0877 wrote:
This may or may not be true for S&S but I've managed to do it in other games on TT. It requires dropping the cards on top of each other so they line up perfectly though.
Yes I know. See my first point.

carraway0877 wrote:
- it is never mentioned to hover a card quite exactly over a deck until the color changes to add it to the deck.
Every other kind of cards but the event cards are stackable. Could be just an configuration error... or it is done purposely that way, because they shouldn't be shuffeled and come in this order. It's just strange, that's all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Olsén
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I always shuffle the event deck "by hand". I also shuffel the 2 events on the map that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls