Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob B
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

Just wanted to update here that I am working on a new No-Ship Math Trade for New Brunswick for sometime around Christmas/NYE.

I don't work at Unplugged anymore so I'm looking at other venues. I'm also waiting for the upcoming Canadian National Math Trade to get posted so we can avoid their dates. I'm expecting that we'll either do a week or two before Christmas, or a week or two after NYE.

If math trades are new to you, you should really check them out! Here's the page for the last successful one that we ran here (it explains all the rules in the OP) : https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/193487/fredericton-no-shi...

Once we get a date and location locked down, please spread the word. Let's build on that last great one that we did!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada-wide math trade now live:
Canadian Math Trade - Winter 2015 Edition

Results should be posted next Thursday night (Dec 3) or Friday morning at the latest.

I'm not keen on shipping, so not participating in that list, but looking forward to the possibility of another local trade sometime in the near future. Won't have a lot of games to add... but will have a few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob B
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ed!

I'll have a date ASAP for us. I already have the venue. It's just a matter of my work schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob B
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heads up that I'm announcing the next no ship math trade for the Maritimes (Fredericton) as the 19th of December. This is a Saturday.

It will be taking place at MetagameZ.

More details to follow soon (expect them to land after the Canadian National math trade closes up in 2 days)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.