Maja Stanislawska
Finland
VANTAA
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

My target from one of the private Secret Santa exchanges is taking part in main BGG SS as well. Is there a way to contact his Santa and set up a nice selection of games, so that my target does not get duplicates?

How to do that to keep all things secret from the target? ninja

Thank you for your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the other exchange using the official geek exchange feature? If so, I remember a link to my target's other exchanges, and an easy way to contact their santa from another exchange so that we didn't send duplicates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
Microbadge: I build Crokinole boardsMicrobadge: I made my own gaming tableMicrobadge: I make wooden gamesMicrobadge: I love my gaming tableMicrobadge: Cribbage fan
indigopotter wrote:
Is the other exchange using the official geek exchange feature? If so, I remember a link to my target's other exchanges, and an easy way to contact their santa from another exchange so that we didn't send duplicates.
WHAT IS THIS? Please share (send me a GM) if you figure this out, so I can add it to the Secret Santa Meta-list. This question gets asked all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to one of my exchanges that was in the "targets assigned" status, and clicked on the "Your Target" link. At the bottom it has "Other users with this target", a link to the username, and a link to the exchange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maja Stanislawska
Finland
VANTAA
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving. Pratchett
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I hope this one will appear for me as well. Currently, there is no such information. Or is it specific to some exchanges?

Thank you for help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are both using the official geekexchange, and have targets been assigned in both? Other than that, I don't know why they wouldn't show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maja Stanislawska
Finland
VANTAA
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it has appeared as the targets had been assigned. It is all nice and clear.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls