Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Infinite drawing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Merigot
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey guys,

just played Mistfall for my first time and I was wondering about the combination of the two cards shown there. I dont have the english title, but I will translate the important part.
Am I wrong or can I draw infinte cards with this two? If i use the fast action on the right, i can draw 2 cards and discard it. If i now use the reflex on the left (third action) I can take a Holy-Card I dismissed back to my hand and place the left card on top of my deck. Now I can use the right card again, play it from my hand, draw two cards (the left card will be drawn now), play it, use the third action, take the right card again, place the left again on top of the deck, draw them now again and so on.

I thought, the limit of drawing 5 cards is only there If I have finished my turn - so i will draw my whole deck with this combo or am I doing anything wrong?!

Thanks in advance,

dirk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The infinite loop was discovered and discussed in a couple of characters so far. This combo was not changed, if I remember correctly.

Each time you use the combo, you're spending focus, and that is the cost. You may not want to trigger enrage, or the reinforcement track. That depends on your situation. When I get this combo, I usually draw until I feel that I have what I need and move on. Drawing the whole deck all at once gets a little boring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M K
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as someone you who increased the boss spawn to 3 today with this combo, it can be incredibly annoying at the wrong time.

english card names are Holy Symbol and Divine Intervention (iirc).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.