Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
68 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BGG» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Cruz's requirement for President rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: passive_aggressive_taggers [+] DREW_KING_OF_RSP! [+] [View All]
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
cruz wrote:
Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander in chief of this nation.
He thinks presidents should start every day by giving a blow job?

Ok....
8 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bill Clinton's version was better.

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
We will bury you
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
cruz wrote:
Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander in chief of this nation.
He thinks presidents should start every day by giving a blow job?

Ok....
So, it is OK to make jokes about homosexuals now?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
Utrecht wrote:
jmilum wrote:
cruz wrote:
Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander in chief of this nation.
He thinks presidents should start every day by giving a blow job?

Ok....
So, it is OK to make jokes about homosexuals now?
I wasn't aware that only homosexuals give blow jobs? Nor that Cruz was a homosexual.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
why do conservatives get so damn pc when republican politicians are involved
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I see nothing wrong with making fun of what candidates say. Thank goodness no one has stoopped so low as to make fun of a candidates looks.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARCUS GABRIEL
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Five cents, please," his front door said when he tried to open it. The toll door had an innate stubborness to it... UBIK
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
single sentences wrote:
why do conservatives get so damn pc when republican politicians are involved
it's very odd, they like to whine about liberals being all PC and such, but when you see people whining about racists or homophobes here on RSP, it's most often a conservative.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Utrecht wrote:
jmilum wrote:
cruz wrote:
Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander in chief of this nation.
He thinks presidents should start every day by giving a blow job?

Ok....
So, it is OK to make jokes about homosexuals now?
I wasn't aware that only homosexuals give blow jobs? Nor that Cruz was a homosexual.
What is an example of a man giving a blow job that isn't homosexual?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
I was thinking looking for the dropped contact lens.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
single sentences wrote:
why do conservatives get so damn pc when republican politicians are involved
it's very odd, they like to whine about liberals being all PC and such, but when you see people whining about racists or homophobes here on RSP, it's most often a conservative.
Pure bullshit, unless you have some alternate meaning for most often.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if hillary starts every day on her knees.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
qzhdad wrote:
What is an example of a man giving a blow job that isn't homosexual?
I wasn't aware that only a man could be president?!?

Bisexual men can give blowjobs as far as I know. We could ask Chad about that.

Also, I don't think a man giving a blowjob would immediately make them a homosexual. Some closeted men live with women and have heterosexual sex for years, that doesn't make them heterosexual, does it?

So...?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
qzhdad wrote:
jmilum wrote:
single sentences wrote:
why do conservatives get so damn pc when republican politicians are involved
it's very odd, they like to whine about liberals being all PC and such, but when you see people whining about racists or homophobes here on RSP, it's most often a conservative.
Pure bullshit, unless you have some alternate meaning for most often.
today on RSP I have only seen self professed conservatives accuse others of being racist or homophobic.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
TheDashi wrote:
I wonder if hillary starts every day on her knees.
is that really what you wonder about? that's kinda sad.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
Drew1365 wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
Did you check with Melissa Harris-Perry first before using that term?
who's Melissa Harris-Perry?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
TheDashi wrote:
I wonder if hillary starts every day on her knees.
homophobe
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
Did you check with Melissa Harris-Perry first before using that term?
who's Melissa Harris-Perry?
She is your hero that says if you say, "Hard Worker," that you are a racist.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
Did you check with Melissa Harris-Perry first before using that term?
who's Melissa Harris-Perry?
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/20765019#20765019
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
TheDashi wrote:
She is your hero that says if you say, "Hard Worker," that you are a racist.
no thats not what she said but its further proof you couldnt tell racism from your ass
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
TheDashi wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
Did you check with Melissa Harris-Perry first before using that term?
who's Melissa Harris-Perry?
She is your hero that says if you say, "Hard Worker," that you are a racist.
why are you guys watching MSNBC? I didn't think anyone watched that channel?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARCUS GABRIEL
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Five cents, please," his front door said when he tried to open it. The toll door had an innate stubborness to it... UBIK
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
Did you check with Melissa Harris-Perry first before using that term?
who's Melissa Harris-Perry?
My first thought as well. In any case, I didn't seek her input.

And why did you erase my comma?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
MARCUSRPG wrote:
And why did you erase my comma?
I didn't know I did.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Chemical EngineerMicrobadge: Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: Clojure programmerMicrobadge: Apple Cider drinkerMicrobadge: Control Systems Engineer
qzhdad wrote:
Pure bullshit, unless you have some alternate meaning for most often.
This thread was even tagged as racist by Drew!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: Far Side fanMicrobadge: Calvin and Hobbes fanMicrobadge: I love Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Lakes!Microbadge: Meteor fanMicrobadge: Your Universe Awaits
jmilum wrote:
qzhdad wrote:
What is an example of a man giving a blow job that isn't homosexual?
I wasn't aware that only a man could be president?!?

Bisexual men can give blowjobs as far as I know. We could ask Chad about that.

Also, I don't think a man giving a blowjob would immediately make them a homosexual. Some closeted men live with women and have heterosexual sex for years, that doesn't make them heterosexual, does it?

So...?
I think he's referencing your OP. You quoted Cruz as starting each day on his knees. You then made a BJ reference. Since Cruz wants to be President that must imply he's a homosexual.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |