Subject: Cruz's requirement for President rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: passive_aggressive_taggers [+] DREW_KING_OF_RSP! [+] [View All]
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
Chigwell, Essex, London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 10 BGG posterMicrobadge: Shiny Happy MeepleMicrobadge: Rubber DuckyMicrobadge: THEY are out to get me!
I have the perfect suggestion for how you can make it up to him.

Edit: Damn it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
badge
speculative and begging for drama
Microbadge: Give a man a fish, he eats for a day; give a man a goat, and RSP argues about it for 17 pages.Microbadge: PsychologistMicrobadge: The Resistance: Avalon fanMicrobadge: I'm genderqueer/nonbinary!Microbadge: Gold Folding@Home donator
qzhdad wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Utrecht wrote:
jmilum wrote:
cruz wrote:
Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander in chief of this nation.
He thinks presidents should start every day by giving a blow job?

Ok....
So, it is OK to make jokes about homosexuals now?
I wasn't aware that only homosexuals give blow jobs? Nor that Cruz was a homosexual.
What is an example of a man giving a blow job that isn't homosexual?
Some cuckolding fetish stuff involves heterosexual husbands performing oral sex on the other guy.

Some negotiated domination scenes involve forced homosexual acts.

All of those can involve heterosexual (or at least heteroflexible) men. Or they could be bi. Whatever. Not that they aren't homosexual acts, but the men aren't necessarily sexually attracted to men -- just to humiliation or submission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Microbadge: Addams Family fanMicrobadge: Boardgaming is my religion!Microbadge: I Read Game Rules on the ToiletMicrobadge: Invisible Sky Fairies - Gaming invisibly since forever.Microbadge: Luddite
Drew1365 wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
Maybe Cruz was referring to washing floors. You know, good, honest work.
Did you check with Melissa Harris-Perry first before using that term?
Tally one on Tripp's list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Microbadge: Heavy Metal fanMicrobadge: Star Fleet Battles fanMicrobadge: VeganMicrobadge: GEV fanMicrobadge: Rifts® The Role-playing Game fan
Why can't he mean giving it to his wife doggie style? Sometimes it's good to get that extra leverage that a hard floor gives versus a cushy mattress. Sure it can be hard on the knees, but he's not that old.

EDIT: Upon further review, there is not even a floor qualifier, he can be kneeling on his cushy bed too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Give a man a fish, he eats for a day; give a man a goat, and RSP argues about it for 17 pages.Microbadge: PsychologistMicrobadge: The Resistance: Avalon fanMicrobadge: I'm genderqueer/nonbinary!Microbadge: Gold Folding@Home donator
TheChin! wrote:
Why can't he mean giving it to his wife doggie style? Sometimes it's good to get that extra leverage that a hard floor gives versus a cushy mattress. Sure it can be hard on the knees, but he's not that old.

EDIT: Upon further review, there is not even a floor qualifier, he can be kneeling on his cushy bed too.
That's disgusting. The missionary position is what God intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I love DragonsMicrobadge: An African or European swallow?Microbadge: Titan fanMicrobadge: Red Dwarf fanMicrobadge: David A. Trampier fan
Quote:
wrote:
cruz wrote:
Any president who doesn't begin every day on his knees isn't fit to be commander in chief of this nation.

Ok....
Um, he was dumb enough to say that? Sure he mentioned prayer or something too. That'd still be dumb but…
External image

External image

OR

External image

External image

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I bike after midnight
sikeospi wrote:
External image
howd you know how cum tastes like
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Drink Coffee... Do stupid things faster with more energyMicrobadge: "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." - Captain Jean Luc PicardMicrobadge: I'm happy to be an RSP C.H.U.D.Microbadge: Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back fanMicrobadge: Special Education Teacher
It's good we have Drew to point out everyone's hypocrisy. What would we do without Drew?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
sikeospi wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
cruz wrote:

Ok....
Um, he was dumb enough to say that? Sure he mentioned prayer or something too. That'd still be dumb but…
External image
Hey, what's a Hellfire Club and why does Ben Franklin want me to join it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Bass Guitar fanMicrobadge: Atomic Robo fanMicrobadge: I play with yellow!Microbadge: Parent of big sister and little brotherMicrobadge: Caffeine lover
sikeospi wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
cruz wrote:

Ok....
External image

Yeah, maybe not really making your point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARCUS GABRIEL
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Five cents, please," his front door said when he tried to open it. The toll door had an innate stubborness to it... UBIK
Microbadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: Emerson, Lake & PalmerMicrobadge: Parent of Four Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: AtheistMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
jmilum wrote:
MARCUSRPG wrote:
And why did you erase my comma?
I didn't know I did.
Not upset about it. Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |