Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin LB
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I wonder if there is any chance to see an online implementation of this game in the near future ? On some platform like BoardGameArena, BrettSpielWelt, or other.

I don't usually play online, but for this one, I would appreciate it very much. I'd be sure to play by the correct rules, and it would help me to learn these rules.

Best regards !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Anderson
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game would be a nightmare to develop digitally. So I doubt it, but it could happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Treebeard
United States
Joshua
Texas
flag msg tools
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
badge
I Design Broken Token Game Inserts
mbmbmbmbmb
I could see it working in Tabletopia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer C
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
knaves wrote:
This game would be a nightmare to develop digitally. So I doubt it, but it could happen.

Are there really that many exceptions and things? (Haven't dug into the rules properly yet)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Urso McDaniel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could see it going either way:

No: The implementation, testing, and support load will be way, way too much.

Yes: This is exactly the kind of game system that appeals to programmers & many would love to implement. See how quickly the 504Rules tool came out.

My guess is there will be a middle path of someone implementing a subset of the games, like all of the 96x games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.