Artem Trytiak
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I've just moved and looking for players to play Twilight Imperium and other "big boxes", long games in East bay, San Jose, Santa Clara, Fremont etc.

Love Arkham Horror, Mansions of Madness, Descent 2ed, Imperial Assault...

Want to join regular plays, have some big boxes like Mansions of Madness etc

Cheers,
Artyom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not the player for it, but I bet someone will be at Bay Area Games Day this Saturday. Los Altos Public Library from 12 noon to 11:00 pm. TI3 gets played periodically as does Arkham Horror and others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artem Trytiak
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dkeisen wrote:
I'm not the player for it, but I bet someone will be at Bay Area Games Day this Saturday. Los Altos Public Library from 12 noon to 11:00 pm. TI3 gets played periodically as does Arkham Horror and others.

Thank you, i will try to reach them. Any meetup / bgg group for Los Altos Public Library plays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Redwood City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Embarrassingly: A Yahoo! group.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gamesday

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artem Trytiak
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Lara

California
msg tools
I'm super late to this thread but some friends and I are trying to get into TI recently. Unfortunately we don't know anybody who has ever played and the rules are a bit overwhelming. We're looking for someone to guide us through and play with us. Even if you wreck us we're happy to play with you--after all the best way to get better is to play with people who are better than you. We usually host games at my house in Campbell/San Jose area. If anybody would be willing to teach we'll even compensate you for your time (so long as alcohol is an accepted form of payment). Btw we're in our 20's, and we play Catan regularly. We're also getting into MTG and sometimes play some good old fashioned Texas hold em. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Niles
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nickalara wrote:
I'm super late to this thread but some friends and I are trying to get into TI recently. Unfortunately we don't know anybody who has ever played and the rules are a bit overwhelming. We're looking for someone to guide us through and play with us. Even if you wreck us we're happy to play with you--after all the best way to get better is to play with people who are better than you. We usually host games at my house in Campbell/San Jose area. If anybody would be willing to teach we'll even compensate you for your time (so long as alcohol is an accepted form of payment). Btw we're in our 20's, and we play Catan regularly. We're also getting into MTG and sometimes play some good old fashioned Texas hold em. Hope to hear from someone soon!
Make sure to post on the Twilight Imperium organized play forum. I've had a lot of luck finding people to game with by posting on the individual games' forums.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Agoura Hills
Select state
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im into Twilight Imperium and I have a copy. Ifn you guys want to play sometime I could come down to Campbell for a day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls