Popular Tags: [View All]
I'm not that cool.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
There were five or us playing, my wife and I, another married couple, and a friend of ours who was meeting the other couple for the first time. Needless to say, she was at a bit of a disadvantage since only she and my wife were very close.

The first game was a little shaky, there is a lot of bookkeeping in this game. Deal out the gift cards, give the gifts to each player, rank the gifts, reveal everything in turn, return everything and repeat. The sheer mechanics of it was a lot to deal with. We got past it though and the game went pretty well. My wife won the first one and there was a call for an immediate rematch. The second game was closer, but by wife was still the winner. We opted not to play a third time.

The game was good fun, but there wasn't really any deep strategy involved, just as one would expect from a party game. The secret of my wife's success in both games was her knowledge of the other players and, more importantly, their knowledge of her.

Overall it was a fun party game and we had a good time. I don't believe there really is a winning strategy other than being honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.