Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Just got my copy and there were only 5 event cards (for a total of 55 cards in game).

Anyone else have this problem? Are they good about sending new cards?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Fort St James
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
Microbadge: BloggerMicrobadge: FeminismMicrobadge: PolyamorousMicrobadge: Tea drinkerMicrobadge: Every true 18xx fan knows you should use $20 chips
jonpfl wrote:
All,

Just got my copy and there were only 5 event cards (for a total of 55 cards in game).

Thx
jonpfl
Check the other deck. It's mostly French cards but has the other five event cards.

(I had the same initial response, it's not just you.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JazzFish wrote:
jonpfl wrote:
All,

Thx
jonpfl
Check the other deck. It's mostly French cards but has the other five event cards.

(I had the same initial response, it's not just you.)
Wow, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kissell
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish they had not done this so I could keep the French cards in the shrink.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My new game had 2 decks of shrink wrapped cards that were exactly the same, so I have 2 sets of the 10 role cards for each of the 5 player colors (all in English, no French), and 2 sets of 5 event card duplicates (all have English on top and French on bottom).
The cards I have are: More or Less, Black Market, The Upper Hand, The Works, and Brave Heart (This event cards is not even listed in the rules from what I can find).
I am missing according to the rule book: Black Distillery, Perilous Places, Protected Places, Empty Hand, and Flock Together.
Edit" also missing the deck of French cards.

I tried to submit a ticket on the Ravensburger web site but got "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /us/start/customer-service/replacement-parts/SpareParts.form on this server."

Edit: I called Ravensburger and they replaced the cards in a very timely manner, Great customer service. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She's such a Geek
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crap! I don't have a french deck OR 5 of the Event Cards. Well this is super irritating.. I went to their site to put in a ticket but the form wont even let me put in a Province.. only US States and I'm in Canada. Uuuuggghhhh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Beasley
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone have a digital version of the event cards or even a picture of them i could just print. Mine where thrown away on accident.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls