California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Still holding out hope for English editions of the expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McFadden
United States
Cherry Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Game night any night!
mbmbmbmbmb
No news, nothing but hope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kucera
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
Stay tuned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bouchi wrote:
Stay tuned.

I'll stayed tuned until next season! Summer hiatus is torture! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Humrich
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
www.boardgamenews.com is spreading the good news:

"Zev was also spilling over with information about a number of new titles from Z-Man, starting with the U.S. release of Prophecy, the Altar Czech Republic title by Vladimir Chvátil. Prophecy, first released in 2002, is a Talisman-style game in which players are fantasy characters encountering creatures and grabbing artifacts. If all works out, Z-Man Games will release Prophecy in August 2007, followed by the 1st expansion around December 2007 and the 2nd expansion in early 2008. The Czech guys are working on the 3rd Prophecy expansion right now, so that would likely be a joint release by Czech Board Games and Z-Man Games in mid-2008."

Link:
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great to hear! Though I wonder if they are making any changes to the game. I have the original version, so does a friend of mine. I really want the expansions but if the cards change then they won't be compatible with the original edition.

Though to be honest I'd like to see better cards since I can't find sleeves for these weird size cards and they won't last too many plays.

Z-Man (hopefully you are reading this forum), can you confirm any differences between your edition and the original?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Cannon
United States
CUMMING
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
That's great to hear! Though I wonder if they are making any changes to the game. I have the original version, so does a friend of mine. I really want the expansions but if the cards change then they won't be compatible with the original edition.

Though to be honest I'd like to see better cards since I can't find sleeves for these weird size cards and they won't last too many plays.

Z-Man (hopefully you are reading this forum), can you confirm any differences between your edition and the original?

Since the third expansion is going to be a joint release, I would expect that the editions would all be compatible. But that is just an assumption.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Rogers
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't there some promise made about a free pdf with rules for picking races?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.