Subject: Wedding Crashers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Do the scenario rules for this OP, or any other rules, mention whether or not a figure's base can overlap an objective token? I do not see it mentioned, but I am notorious for reading these things 10x and then having a rule pointed out to me that I missed every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Dungeon Alliance Champions (October 2019)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge, creatures can overlap the objective tokens. They are still affected by the token as normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
ajones81 wrote:
Do the scenario rules for this OP, or any other rules, mention whether or not a figure's base can overlap an objective token? I do not see it mentioned, but I am notorious for reading these things 10x and then having a rule pointed out to me that I missed every time.
We also didn't see anything in the text, so the way we've practiced with them is that they have no effect on movement. A model can overlap or pass over the tokens freely.

As a side note the tokens, while not being hard to clear, seem to also tend to come back. In our two practice games we didn't even come close to completely clearing the board of them. I'll be really surprised if any game in our OPs ends due to them being totally cleared off the board.

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Andrew Parks wrote:
To my knowledge, creatures can overlap the objective tokens. They are still affected by the token as normal.
Sounds like they are being treated as an obstacle then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
ajones81 wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
No, I don't believe they are treated as obstacles. I believe what Andrew is refering to by being affected by the tokens is that a creature suffers the effects of fungus or ooze if it overlaps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
underling wrote:
ajones81 wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
No, I don't believe they are treated as obstacles. I believe what Andrew is refering to by being affected by the tokens is that a creature suffers the effects of fungus or ooze if it overlaps.
Correct. They are not treated as obstacles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Ahh that makes sense. Thanks for the responses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls