Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Seems an odd choice to exclude 2
The game really thrives on player interaction, so it wasn't very compelling with 2 players. While technically you could play with two, I'd hate to put 2 players on the box if it's not a very good play experience with that number. I have a lot of games in my collection with player counts on the box that they're just plain not very good with, and I always find it frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
This space for rent!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the notion of why not 2? Or more...what about the possibility of a dummy player(s) that interacts or reacts a certain way.

If not...maybe something to look forward to for an expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rimmer
United States
Agoura Hills
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI: There's a misprint on the box as the copy I just received Indicates 2 to 4 players. I wondered if this was the case as the rules only reference 3 and 4 player games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hunsucker
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was really confused, as the box says 2 player, but the rules only reference 3 and 4 player rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
jrimmer wrote:
FYI: There's a misprint on the box as the copy I just received Indicates 2 to 4 players. I wondered if this was the case as the rules only reference 3 and 4 player games.

Ha, well that's a silly mistake for sure! While it could be played with two in theory, I specifically said it was a 3-4 player game since it's not very good with two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christof VO
Belgium
Hamme
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as one of the winners of the BGG-contest for this game, we received the game last week and got to play it for the first time yesterday, me and my wife. Whilst it certainly is not meant to be played with only 2 in the first place, we sure felt it was a good game and had lots of fun.
The more, the better of course but it certainly does work with only 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls