Greetings SOTN fans. I have posted an updated version (1.1) to the Source of the Nile Vassal module at the Vassal Source of the Nile module page.
Click here to go there. http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Source_of_the_Nile
This latest update includes the following enhancements:
- Corrects the problem with card 70 which rendered the module 1.0 unplayable.
- Adds intelligent player logs that calculate expedition costs, portage costs and transport capability. Players may now use the player logs to actively build expeditions while the log automatically calculates the total expense of hires and items purchased.
- Adds blank labels to document spectacular discoveries on the map, such as mountain waterfall height.
- Synchronizes data between the player logs and the expedition log. Expedition log is now a passive document that updates automatically as each player log is manually updated.
- Additional visual enhancements such as player pieces icons to identify the expedition color for each player log.
I have posted 2 videos to the Source of the Nile videos forum to demonstrate the module updates. The second video is still pending BGG approval but should be available in a day or two.
Please give the module a try and if you have any questions, contact me at email@example.com