Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine for just under $20 USD, this includes shipping and enough premium sleeves, from Artipia themselves, to protect my gaming investment. It took 2 weeks to make it to my doorstep.

Light Speed, the game this is based on, is $10 on DriveThruGames.com. For only a little more, you get a game that has upped the ante with race powers, deck/fleet construction, and tokens.

PRO:
This is a rapidfire game for 2-4 players.
4 very different factions to choose
Art is clear
Rules are brief, and concise
Components are satisfactory
Deck Construction options

CON:
Cards seem thin.
Not Colorblind-friendly
Real-Time gameplay is somewhat polarizing.
Tight spaces and small tables need not apply.

My opinion is this is a solid deal. Many "filler" games are around this price point. This teaches, and plays, fast. If you like Space Station Assault, or The Battle for Hill 218, this is extremely similar; just frantic.

Filler Rating: 9/10

Must Buy if you enjoy the tension and craziness of Real-Time. If you hate it, sell it here on BGG, and it should go fast, as there is no US distribution as of yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Berger
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
KD:M!!!!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the review!
Helped me decide to get me a copy.
Do you think it would be any good to buy a second copy in order to make giant combats or have more of specific ships?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.