Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: If you run out of bad stickers? SPOILERS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Alfredsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we're forced to replay may due to our coda disease being all the first six cards of setup and our first epidemic happened on our second player turn.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Actually, we went a few more turns where we drew yellow cards for us and a few more yellow cities came up in the infection deck. Because we couldn't move far enough into south america and africa without getting scarred, we tried to work around it by placing roadblocks like crazy around the edges.

Anyway, long story short, 2
faded city stickers
left and we're facing may again next game.

The question is this:
What do you do if you need to place more
faded city stickers
, but there aren't any left to place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have two sheets of stickers for that. If you don't, make sure you didn't miss opening one of the secret 'doors'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
User mkrajew
badge
Microbadge: Cooperative Games fanMicrobadge:  I'm Board! Games & Family Fun FanMicrobadge: University of WisconsinMicrobadge: Curling fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy fan

There are 2 sheets of stickers. Did you open door 33 yet? There should be no way you'll run out of Faded stickers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I counted when we opened them and the two sheets of stickers should be enough for all but 2 or 3 cities on the whole board, so I can't imagine that you're running out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Alfredsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As suspected, we missed 33. As side note never open when youre tired. Had to tape 32 back. At least I didn't read it and no-one else will see it before time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls