Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
Microbadge: Human RightsMicrobadge: Parent of big brother and little sisterMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: TurtleCON Attendee
Chris Batarlis and Jim Samartino, creators of the Secrets of the Lost Tomb Universe, are very excited to present their newest expansion, Secrets of the Lost Tomb: Fate's Fortune, as well as the SotLT Core Game 2nd Printing! Secrets of the Lost Tomb is the ultimate cooperative, scenario, story-driven, action-adventure, and tile-exploration board game for 1-6 players!

Come join the greatest adventure for the Fate of the World!

Enter Now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Pathfinder Society MemberMicrobadge: Battle For Souls fan - I play on the side of HellMicrobadge: I play a Paladin!
Re: Everything Epic Games "Secrets of the Lost Tomb: Fate's Fortune" Contest! Ends Nov. 17th!
Thank you for offering this contest. Nice way of familiarizing us with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Tempia
Italy
Vigliano Biellese
Biella
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Fan of "La Tana dei Goblin"Microbadge: Tocca a te fanMicrobadge: I've always wanted a Black LotusMicrobadge: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fan
Re: Everything Epic Games "Secrets of the Lost Tomb: Fate's Fortune" Contest! Ends Nov. 17th!
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Robo Rally fanMicrobadge: Thames & Kosmos "Legends of Andor" Contest participantMicrobadge: IELLO "World of Yo-Ho" Contest participantMicrobadge: I have a raygun, ZAP!Microbadge: Moroz Publishing “Swords and Bagpipes” Contest participant
Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nimrod Becker
Israel
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I love my Gamer SpouseMicrobadge: Alchemists fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game FanMicrobadge: Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game FanMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fan
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Young
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks for the contest. Secrets of the Lost Tomb looks pretty interesting, and I like that it plays up to 6 people. My play group can get pretty big and I always appreciate games that can accommodate higher player counts.

Good luck to everyone!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Wapstra
Netherlands
Steenwijk
Overijssel
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Twilight Imperium (fourth edition) fanMicrobadge: Merchants & Marauders fanMicrobadge: Belgian Beer loverMicrobadge: FrosthavenMicrobadge: Got My Kicks on the 66!
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Boop
msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Cat loverMicrobadge: Coffee addictMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Happily marriedMicrobadge: Piano Player
Thank you for this contest! Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Microbadge: "I am fulfilling my base function: to nurse and protect"Microbadge: "I have spoken."Microbadge: The Child aka "baby Yoda"Microbadge: "Until our paths cross."Microbadge: "I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."
Thanks for the contest and gl!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Jaros
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Cub ScoutMicrobadge: Thunderworks Games fanMicrobadge: Protospiel AlumniMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: My head is exploding with too many game ideas!
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
Microbadge: I love America!Microbadge: Android fanMicrobadge: Runebound fanMicrobadge: Memoir '44 fanMicrobadge: Flux Capacitor - It's what makes time travel possible!

Good luck everybody!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: All the Meeples of the Rainbow blogMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: GeekStarter ParticipantMicrobadge: Does whatever a Spider-Meeple can
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
Microbadge: D&D fan - Basic EditionsMicrobadge: AD&D fan (1st edition)Microbadge: AD&D fan (2nd edition)Microbadge: Forgotten Realms fanMicrobadge: Galaxy Defenders fan
Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I Love WinterMicrobadge: Walking in a Winter WonderlandMicrobadge: I love snowmenMicrobadge: Polar Bear loverMicrobadge: Frozen fan
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Beynon
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Important announcement about BGG communication!Microbadge: INVISIBLE CAT PLAYING INVISIBLE AGRICOLAZMicrobadge: Remembrance day - lest we forget...Microbadge: I obsess over microbadge alignmentMicrobadge: "I don't believe in ghosts, but..."
Thanks for the contest and Good Luck everybody!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Geek RegularMicrobadge: Parent of One BoyMicrobadge: University of GeorgiaMicrobadge: Jaipur fanMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game Alone
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I completed the 2017 Alphabet board game challenge!Microbadge: WBC attendeeMicrobadge: I completed the 100 Games x 1 Challenge - 2019Microbadge: I logged 365 plays in 365 days in 2018!Microbadge: I completed the 2019 hardcore challenge to play 10 games 10 times each - I came, I saw, I conquered my original list!
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Wallace
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Raising GamersMicrobadge: Playtester / Prototype fanMicrobadge: Web of Spies fan
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
And 28 is coming soon!
Microbadge: 100 Games x 1 Challenge participant - 2020Microbadge: Chip Theory Games "Cloudspire" Contest ParticipantMicrobadge: I prefer cold weather over hot weatherMicrobadge: A Song of Ice and Fire fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fan
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cat Town fanMicrobadge: Mina's Fresh Cardboard fanMicrobadge: 2019 Silver SupporterMicrobadge: Level 06 BGG posterMicrobadge: Mmmm, Fudge!
Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coutinho
United States
Simsbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Eye see you!
Microbadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Dungeons & Dragons fanMicrobadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Spider-Man fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Thanks for the contest! Best of luck to everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Previdi
Italy
Goito
Mantova
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Automa Factory fanMicrobadge: AtheistMicrobadge: You've been CakedMicrobadge: Heavy Games fanMicrobadge: One does not simply recognize great geeks. Not with 10,000 stars could you do this...
Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deric W
United States
Hamden
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Splotter fanMicrobadge: I love Escape Rooms!Microbadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: ConnCon attendeeMicrobadge: We are all Octavian.
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
... May you find hearts full of Meeples
Microbadge: Werewolf fanMicrobadge: Pumpkin loverMicrobadge: 2018 VGG Halloween Avatar Dress Up ParticipantMicrobadge: If I were tiny just like you, I'd creep among the flowers too! - Maria FlemingMicrobadge: R&R Games "Plunder" Contest participant
Thanks for the contest!ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lewis
United States
Maryville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Microbadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Safe, Sane, ConsensualMicrobadge: Cthulhu For President!Microbadge: ASPCA supporter
Thank you for the contest.
Good luck, everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |