Popular Tags: [View All]
Wouter Debisschop
Belgium
Lebbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

When I place my magician (3/) in the first downtown slot (2/) and pay a shard (1/), am I allowed to take the 'learn trick (3/)' action 2 times?

The same question for the dark alley, when I have 3 action points, am I allowed to spend them to draw 3 times a first card, or am i only allowed to take a first card, and a second card, from the same pile? And when you take the further cards, are you allowed to read them first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rascozion wrote:
Hi,

When I place my magician (3/) in the first downtown slot (2/) and pay a shard (1/), am I allowed to take the 'learn trick (3/)' action 2 times?

Yes, if there are two tricks to learn (i.e. two dice without an X)

rascozion wrote:
The same question for the dark alley, when I have 3 action points, am I allowed to spend them to draw 3 times a first card, or am i only allowed to take a first card, and a second card, from the same pile? And when you take the further cards, are you allowed to read them first?

No, I believe it's one action point for the first card from any pile, and two thereafter. And yes, you can read the card you want before you decide to take it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MercifulBiscuit wrote:
I believe it's one action point for the first card from any pile, and two thereafter. And yes, you can read the card you want before you decide to take it.

That is correct.

Quote:
…to spend them to draw 3 times a first card…

Nice try. "First" is pretty exact, isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Debisschop
Belgium
Lebbeke
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

Nice try. "First" is pretty exact, isn't it?[/q]

Yes, it is exact. But we first interpreted this as the first card of one pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
欧冶喵
China
Liuzhou
Guangxi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rascozion wrote:
Quote:

Nice try. "First" is pretty exact, isn't it?

Yes, it is exact. But we first interpreted this as the first card of one pile.[/q]

Yes so did us, we thought "First" means the first card of the pile and the "Second and the further" means rest of the pile.
Then we made a terrible mistake, one of us applied +3/+2 in the dark ally and picked up 5 cards for 10 pionts at the end of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.