Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift» Forums » General

Subject: Just a little over 3,5 hours left!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The countdown has begun! Let's keep our fingers crossed for getting funded the first day.
What are you guys looking forward to most during the campaing?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
Avatar
Microbadge: Pipe smokerMicrobadge: Mythic RPG fanMicrobadge: Dachshund loverMicrobadge: DepressedMicrobadge: Hellraiser-Pinhead fan - Pinhead-'We'll Tear Your Soul Apart!'
lugiber wrote:
The countdown has begun! Let's keep our fingers crossed for getting funded the first day.
What are you guys looking forward to most during the campaing?
more scenarios, with a wide spectrum of mission type (defending one room, assaulting others, protecting and escorting something, negociating with the insectoid god? , &c).

good luck for the ks campaign!!!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
calpurnio1973 wrote:
more scenarios, with a wide spectrum of mission type (defending one room, assaulting others, protecting and escorting something, negociating with the insectoid god? , &c).

good luck for the ks campaign!!!
I like the way you're thinking!
Those sound like awesome ideas! I guess we'll know more in a couple of days.
And about 50 minutes left now!
Wish I wasn't at work...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
30 mins. And I got online (from Poland). Lets hope that internet stays.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo, hope you have time to enjoy some great beer and zapiekanka!
Good luck today.
Just 10 minutes left now!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
More like 3 now. Yep. Here we go.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sooo I see we get bonus scenarios if it funds in 48 hours...go go go!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:
Sooo I see we get bonus scenarios if it funds in 48 hours...go go go!
Yep. I think it's fair to give an incentive. If you're strongly against the extra benefits, we might have to rethink
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:
coldkorn wrote:
Sooo I see we get bonus scenarios if it funds in 48 hours...go go go!
Yep. I think it's fair to give an incentive. If you're strongly against the extra benefits, we might have to rethink
Great alternative to EBs
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo!
Free scenarios sounds sweet!
And pledgeing is really going fast so I have no doubt we will fund in 48h.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
Woohoo!
Free scenarios sounds sweet!
And pledgeing is really going fast so I have no doubt we will fund in 48h.
Yep. I think all of those are nice. I'm sure you'll appreciate the extra art as well.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:

Yep. I think all of those are nice. I'm sure you'll appreciate the extra art as well.
Given the things you have showed us this far I'm very certain that I will be very pleased with the unlocked material!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Intresting alternative to early birds. Maybe not as effective, but more "fair", for sure.
I hope a few new characters will be unlocked during the campaign (this monk looked really intresting in the playthrough I watched).
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls