Home Mixer
United States
Brooksville
FL
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the deluxe edition with all the expansions.

I'm just curious as to how to handle all the add on cards. Are you just shuffling them in with the originals as one big stack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Icedanno wrote:
I'm just curious as to how to handle all the add on cards. Are you just shuffling them in with the originals as one big stack?
You only need to look directly below your thread...

With which expansion should I start (and with which to go next after that)?

I think this will help you...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Level 07 BGG posterMicrobadge: Silver File UploaderMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Silver Image UploaderMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek Veteran
All expansions except COACHES gets shuffled in to the Free Agent Deck.

We do suggest using Naturals Magna Glove, Robot Hitters, and Cyborg Pitchers together as they each add 10 of Naturals, Robots and Cyborgs respectively.

Rally Cap, Errors! and Big Fly! all stand on their own and can be added in as you like. Note the that special actions for "Checks" against the Free Agent deck depend on a fair distribution of the Naturals, Robots and Cyborgs.

We also suggest, if using more than the basic Free Agents that you go to a 10 card Buy Row to ensure variety.

Play Ball!

Ralph
For Eagle-Gryphon Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davinia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have all th expansions too. I had a game with just the base set free agents then added all the other 6. I am still yet to use coaches as I have mostly been playing solo.

I found the AI is difficult to beat but not impossible with the all the expansions and no draw rounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fitzgerald
United States
Lafayette
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
I am playing with all cards but coaches in one big free agent deck. 10 card buy rows.
I do still teach the game with just the core set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls