Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Champagne
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I had 4 in sanity (so 4 dice to roll) the event card that I draw in the *graveyard was *Smoke*. So I had to roll only 2 dice to try to get out of this place or lose 1 knowledge. It was nearly impossible to have *4* as a total of the 2 dice (need 4 to pass the graveyard or lose a knowledge)

After doing it while discovering the place I know I had to roll. But when I did it once, was I allowed to get out without rolling or was I stock in this situation for the whole game? (Which I did and lost all my knowledge and died in 3 rounds) shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Eindhoven
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things
Microbadge: I am a friendly face - I welcome questions from New Users!Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: Untappd - Drink SociallyMicrobadge: LoveMicrobadge: food can never be too spicy
No, you just have to roll the one time and can leave after (probably minus the one knowledge in your case). It says: when exiting you must roll. It says nothing about, can't exit without, or can't cross without, which other tiles do say
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Champagne
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley van der Burg
msg tools
Also, if you fail the roll, you can choose to stay in the Graveyard and not take any damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls