Steven Wilson
United States
Ada
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We bought this at Gen Con after my wife played a demo and bought it. When we got it home and got it out so we both could try it I found the rule book extremely lacking.

There have been posts that the videos would be updated and rules fix completed but I have not seen anything. We really want to get this game out but it has not been worth the frustration. Does anyone have any helpful links?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sutphen
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From my limited understanding I believe they are planning to address the rule book issue with the next version of the game. The designer has said that he plans to put up the pdf before printing this time to get the opinions of the community.

But sense the base game is still not in retail, God knows how long this will take.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Wilson
United States
Ada
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the input. I kind of figured that was the case but wanted to check to see if anyone else had anything. Such potential and cool ideas falling flat on it's face with a bad rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next version of the game? Hahaha, mwhahaha... Err, that being said, I'd love to see the first version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
Next version of the game? Hahaha, mwhahaha...
Yeah, good luck finding enough suckers to buy in on that one. Oh, wait....if we are talking about Kickstarter, then never mind. There will be enough SUCKERS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wilsons9 wrote:
There have been posts that the videos would be updated and rules fix completed but I have not seen anything.
Unfortunately, you can't put much faith in anything that has been verbally committed to with this fiasco. We BGG'ers may have to develop our own rules. That is IF we ever receive the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls