Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Freire
Brazil
MossorĂ³
Rio Grande do Norte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, I have a doubt in some a following action. I played the game three times and in the last one we were thinking about one thing. I don't have my game with right now, so I don't know the exact name of the planet, but some planet's action is like that "Enemies must pay 2 'culture' to follow this turn". If it's my turn, ok, everyone must pay 2 instead of 1 culture per follow. However, the situation was this: I activated the move die and moved to a planet orbit. My friend followed the move die and moved to this planet that I mentioned earlier. Does this action applies to him? For example, another player played next, must he've payed 2 culture instead of 1? Or this action is only applied to the player activating the dice? Like the "discard dice" actions in some planets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This action does NOT apply to your friend. There is a FAQ on the inside of the box bottom that clarifies some of the planets and the planet you mentioned is included there. It states that this particular action can only be performed on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Freire
Brazil
MossorĂ³
Rio Grande do Norte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
This action does NOT apply to your friend. There is a FAQ on the inside of the box bottom that clarifies some of the planets and the planet you mentioned is included there. It states that this particular action can only be performed on your turn.
Thanks, man. We stopped the game and I looked on the FAQ in the box, but didn't find this answer. I'll look again carefully.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Regardless, it would have no effect. Since it was your turn, other players were all following your Activated Die. He wasn't activating any dice, so the planet ability would have no effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Freire
Brazil
MossorĂ³
Rio Grande do Norte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Our doubt was just this, my friend followed the move die and moved to that planet, so, he can execute that planet's action. The action said that the "enemies" must pay 2 culture to follow, in this case we didn't know if the enemies were the "enemies of the one activating the dice" or the "enemies of my friend" (who followed the action). I remember that we desconsidered this rule and we didn't pay 2 culture to follow, I was just checking if we were actually right.

Ah, I saw yesterday this rule on the FAQ inside the box, I don't know how I didn't find it during the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls