Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Harding
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone received their copy yet in the US???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Sands
Canada
New Westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not in Canada yet either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mercurial cc
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Doubt that it will be this week for Canada =(

4 days ago, from Mindclash's comment on Kickstarter:
"The US order processing will start next week so I think the games are still wrapped on pallets now in the warehouse - it would probably be better to wait just a little bit more for the delivery."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
waynea wrote:
Has anyone received their copy yet in the US???
Nope, just sent a message through KS to see if they have an update. The cargo ship to the US that was scheduled to arrive in LA on Oct 29 docked on Nov 1 (or left dock again on the 1st, not quite sure how to read the tracking). So would have expected some type of update within the last 10 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim
United States
flag msg tools
Leia warned of a trap before it was cool. Twice.
mbmbmbmbmb
6 days ago, they said:
I just got off the phone with our distribution partner, and I can confirm that everything is on schedule - the games have been successfully released from the port and are on their way to the warehouse. We will start processing orders next week!

So hopefully, things will start shipping soon. Fingers crossed! This was my first kickstarter. I went a little crazy afterwards, but this is still the one that I've been looking forward to the most.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Péter
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We just posted a new update - we are almost done with the order processing and the US dispatching will begin next week. Thanks for the patience guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Abrams
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this timing only for KS copies, or does it include people who pre-ordered through the site as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryanabrams wrote:
Is this timing only for KS copies, or does it include people who pre-ordered through the site as well?
An email I got from the publisher a few weeks ago made it sound like the pre-orders from their site would be sent out at the same time as the KS copies. Though, that same email also said they were going to process the payments a couple weeks ago and I'm still waiting for them to charge my account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I do all the gaming, for none cardboard I prefer my NES, Switch or HTC Vive
badge
I am a HUGE craft beer fan and homebrewer (Mead, Cider, Beer and coffee roaster)
Microbadge: Small City fanMicrobadge: Magnum Sal fanMicrobadge: Empyreal: Spells & Steam fanMicrobadge: Belgian Beer loverMicrobadge: Crisis fan
dhc3po wrote:
ryanabrams wrote:
An email I got from the publisher a few weeks ago made it sound like the pre-orders from their site would be sent out at the same time as the KS copies. Though, that same email also said they were going to process the payments a couple weeks ago and I'm still waiting for them to charge my account.
My payment was just processed this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
dhc3po wrote:
ryanabrams wrote:
My payment was just processed this morning.
I just got my payment processed email too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
So how's it going in Europe? I saw the ship was in port in France yesterday. How soon after that will it take to transport to warehouse and distribute out to KS backers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Powell
United States
Castine
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry Paul, no idea about Euro fullfillment.

Me, I'm wondering if anyone in the States has heard anything about how the US shipping is going ... Mindclash has gone all Trident submarine on us and, aside from some comments on the Kickstarter hasn't followed up with a shipping update in over a week.

Somewhere in LA, someone has my Trickarion that I was hoping to play over Thanksgiving

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
powellc001920391 wrote:
Sorry Paul, no idea about Euro fullfillment.

Me, I'm wondering if anyone in the States has heard anything about how the US shipping is going ... Mindclash has gone all Trident submarine on us and, aside from some comments on the Kickstarter hasn't followed up with a shipping update in over a week.

Somewhere in LA, someone has my Trickarion that I was hoping to play over Thanksgiving
They sent a shipping update today. See the other threads or your KS feed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls