4 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Advertising KDM. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan the Mysterious
msg tools
mb

So, I have my copy, I've got enough of the figures assembled and painted to get a group together.

What I'd like to do is make up a nice color flyer to hang at some of the local gaming stores looking for players. But KDM doesnt really have a great graphical logo to draw interested players in. So i am asking this group if they have had my problem and if they have already put together an image to advertise the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
az28 wrote:

So, I have my copy, I've got enough of the figures assembled and painted to get a group together.

What I'd like to do is make up a nice color flyer to hang at some of the local gaming stores looking for players. But KDM doesnt really have a great graphical logo to draw interested players in. So i am asking this group if they have had my problem and if they have already put together an image to advertise the game.

Honestly just look on meetup.com in your area very likly there is a group that plays in your area and you will have no issue getting people by posting a limited KDM event through a local game group that you would join. Its free to join and go to groups.

I have done the same and have more people that want to play then I can possibly run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Ryn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
az28 wrote:

But KDM doesnt really have a great graphical logo to draw interested players in.
WHAT? Have you seen the rule book? That cover is very eye catching. Sure it's not an epic battle scene, or super colorful, but it's a giant crest, implying a menacing hooded figure. The mystery should draw people in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jam Warrior
msg tools
Then they Google the name, the Wet Nurse figure is the first result that comes up, and they never speak to you again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls