Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin OKeefe
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I taught the game to members of my club last night. Everyone had a lot of fun. We have two players known for AP so the game took 2.5 hours with teaching/setup to do the pyramid as a four player game. cry

Anyway, I lost by a point. 157-158. I gave a turn leader token to the car that won the race and then took his car off the board when it crossed the finish line. Since I lost by a point, I just want to confirm the race winner also gets a turn leader token.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Coleman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't be more clear in 10.1 Crossing the Finish Line - The first car that crosses the Finish Line after completing the required number of laps is the winner. Give this car the 1st Place marker and a Turn Leader marker and place the car on the team sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin OKeefe
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright I'm at work so I couldn't double check. Just making sure I was playing right. Damn that 1 point! angry laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'├ętat, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
Microbadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinkingMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Gelato participantMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: The Fantasy Trip RPG fan
Even if you had tied for points, the tie breaker is order of finish, so your opponent would have won anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls