Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: melchett [+] [View All]
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
MrBungle333 wrote:
How do you get the counter

https://flagcounter.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jade Balexia
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zinehappy wrote:
Sent out my first taunt. No letter in their profile, but a sizeable game collection that has me a bit nervous!

11:11!!!

Anyway... Everyone I seem to come across on here has WAYYYYYY bigger collections than I do. Lucky Ducks!!! Hopefully they had a good wishlist for you and their collection is up to date
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pimentel
United States
Fairfield
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a general question hopefully someone who has done international shipping in the past may have an answer to, but is it cheaper/better when shipping to say, Russia, to use USPS, UPS, FedEx, some other mail service? I want to get this right but don't want to absolutely destroy my wallet in the process just on shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah W
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
annametreveli wrote:
Eden73 wrote:
My target seems pretty quiet. I'm hoping I see him/her on this forum so I know he/she is still wanting to do this. Have game(s) picked out and anxious to get it/them sent...

According to my flag counter my Santa is from the United Kingdom...

I wonder how many Santa's identities are accidentky revealed by flag counters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryBearTony wrote:
Just a general question hopefully someone who has done international shipping in the past may have an answer to, but is it cheaper/better when shipping to say, Russia, to use USPS, UPS, FedEx, some other mail service? I want to get this right but don't want to absolutely destroy my wallet in the process just on shipping.

If possible, use one of the local gamestores. There's a link in the header of this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
My target's active. Let the taunting begin! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pimentel
United States
Fairfield
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
AngryBearTony wrote:

If possible, use one of the local gamestores. There's a link in the header of this thread.

Right, looked at the ones listed for my target's country. And that's certainly an option, but target has some newer games not yet available in their country which I can easily obtain here, so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryBearTony wrote:
LennyS wrote:
AngryBearTony wrote:

Right, looked at the ones listed for my target's country. And that's certainly an option, but target has some newer games not yet available in their country which I can easily obtain here, so...

I'm not an expert, but I believe Amazon.de is a pretty good way to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I'd just like to say I am staggered at how cheap boardgames are in USA!!!!! My God! Looks like my recipient will be getting at least two, if not three packages!

Oh and as a first timer, I'd like to thank my recipient for having an awesome profile, wishlist and all round good taste in games! Makes my elves' job that little bit easier!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mathews
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already been contacted! This has never happened before! My girls are gonna be so excited this year, I'll never get them to bed on time! :p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Norbert666 wrote:

Oh and as a first timer, I'd like to thank my recipient for having an awesome profile, wishlist and all round good taste in games! Makes my elves' job that little bit easier!

You're welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonzalo Aguirre Bisi
Spain
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already contacted mine and wrote a letter for my secret santa! So excited this is my first year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have SO hacked into the lives of my target and their spouse!

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried making fancy links with the text replaced with "Profile" and "Wishlist" but made a mess of the attempt. Please click on me and tell me how I look. I'm new here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Norbert666 wrote:
Wow. I'd just like to say I am staggered at how cheap boardgames are in USA!!!!! My God! Looks like my recipient will be getting at least two, if not three packages!

It does make it easier! Glad you are having such good luck with recipients! Happy holidays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dias
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contacted mine!

Already have a plan on how I will spoil my target!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pixelman wrote:
I tried making fancy links with the text replaced with "Profile" and "Wishlist" but made a mess of the attempt. Please click on me and tell me how I look. I'm new here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
smwoz17 wrote:
annametreveli wrote:
Eden73 wrote:
My target seems pretty quiet. I'm hoping I see him/her on this forum so I know he/she is still wanting to do this. Have game(s) picked out and anxious to get it/them sent...

According to my flag counter my Santa is from the United Kingdom...

I wonder how many Santa's identities are accidentky revealed by flag counters?

As long as they're not looking at individual provinces, I'm in the clear - one of the perks of sharing a country with the Santa account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Pixelman wrote:

I think it looks great. Nice letter and your wish list is awesome! Great job!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knight
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deviser wrote:
Hey!

I'm addressing this to the people from The USA (or those, who bought games from there) - which online stores do you usually choose to buy games from? Are those listed in the "BGG 2015 Secret Santa Preferred Stores" thread the best ?

The preferred list has most of the big online retailers, and they're all good. Missing from the list are Cardhaus.com and thewarstore.com both companies have been good for me with good customer service.

Amazon.com is a convenient option, too.

I personally mostly use Coolstuffinc.com 'cause they sponser the Dice Tower (and have great prices) and Funagain.com because they are near to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eden73 wrote:

Thank you! I worked pretty hard on it the last few days. I'm going through and refining any thoughts and ratings now, and looking through my notes to fill in some plays. Unfortunately those numbers are not accurate but now that I am here I plan on trying to keep an accurate count of plays. Will be interesting to look at down the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pixelman wrote:
Eden73 wrote:

Thank you! I worked pretty hard on it the last few days. I'm going through and refining any thoughts and ratings now, and looking through my notes to fill in some plays. Unfortunately those numbers are not accurate but now that I am here I plan on trying to keep an accurate count of plays. Will be interesting to look at down the road.

You might be interested in this: Tricks of the Geek
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
You might be interested in this: Tricks of the Geek

Awesome! Just what I needed. Thank you so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Metz
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
MrBungle333 wrote:
How do you get the counter

https://flagcounter.com/

I super want to do this, but now it feels like cheating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [85] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.