Makis
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

A week until BGG.Con 2015!!!

With permission from the BGG.Con Guru himself, Jeff Anderson, we at I, Geek wanted to repost our recent podcast that outlines everything you need to know about BGG.Con. This show is for new and old attendees alike. Follow the link below for that episode.

I, Geek presents: The Board Game Geek Con Special

*Note: Again, this is a reposting of this episode. No need to listen twice unless you really want to. We won't object.

Going hand-in-hand with this episode are a couple of other Con related shows we've done. Links below if you so desire:

I, Geek presents: Essen 2015 Highlights Show

I, Geek presents: Buying, Collecting, & the Economy of Board Games

We will be in attendance at the Con and would love to meet you, play games, or get your take on some of the new games you've found and enjoyed. We'll be rocking our brand new I, Geek Podcast shirts so keep an eye out for those.

See you at the Con and Happy Gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
You already posted this once.

Should everyone with something "of interest" spam the forums? It's nice that you got permission, but that still doesn't make it a good idea, or good policy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Makis
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I mentioned, we've been given permission to repost this for anyone who missed it. Sorry you have an issue with that. You're welcome to contact Jeff Anderson if you like.

And if you have something "of interest" to say, then ask if you can post it.

Not spamming. Just trying to help those who want to know what to expect at the Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Goolsby
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
Res gesta per excellentiam
badge
I belong in a museum.... of heads... (Free on Tuesdays)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, this reminded me I needed to go and listen. All my tabs got cleared recently.

goolsnut
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/800Microbadge: My wife says I have too many board gamesMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Buckeye Game Fest attendeeMicrobadge: Origins attendee
goolsnut wrote:
Thanks, this reminded me I needed to go and listen. All my tabs got cleared recently.

goolsnut
Ditto. I didn't have it bookmarked and so I didn't know where to find it. Thanks for the repost. Bookmarked now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'├ętat, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
Microbadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinkingMicrobadge: 2019 Secret Gelato participantMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: The Fantasy Trip RPG fan
Thanks guys, I enjoyed the podcast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
Microbadge: It--it says, "Romans go home!"Microbadge: No it doesn't. What's Latin for Roman?Microbadge: Understand? Now write it out a hundred times.Microbadge: Hail Caesar. And if it's not done by sunrise...Microbadge: Thank you, sir! Hail Caesar and everything, sir!
The games I discuss on the Essen highlights episode top my list of games to play at next week's BBG.CON. Have a look at what else I'm interested in playing.

Lee's BGG.CON 2015 Games of Interest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Makis
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a well rounded list for sure Lee. We have to get a bunch of these to the table over the next couple of weeks. CON TIME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls