Subject: Converting solo to coop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doctor Meeple
Spain
flag msg tools
www.DoctorMeeple.es
badge
Microbadge: Wordpress userMicrobadge: Root fanMicrobadge: I Read Game Rules on the ToiletMicrobadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Follow me on Instagram
Hi there,
I have recently played dozens of matches of this exciting game and now I was expecting to try different game modes.
I have seen solo/coop challenges and they look great.
As long as I am in Spain I cannot buy Gambit easily. Anyway, I have found some original images from Nemesis Beast from the official site.
I have seen that the coop version is like the solo version with the exception of the Authority points multiplied per players and the number of cards the enemy has in front of him.
¿Is there any way to convert the others cards?
Or, ¿is there any way someone scan the pair of cards I need?
Furthermore, I have already seen this amazing Solo challenge thread with The Shadow and Replicators; can this be adapted for coop playing?
I was also thinking in playing together with my girlfriend but just "thinking" together. Is the easiest way, but you may have better opinions

Thanks in advance,
Sergi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marin Zambata
Montenegro
Kotor
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Meeple
Spain
flag msg tools
www.DoctorMeeple.es
badge
Microbadge: Wordpress userMicrobadge: Root fanMicrobadge: I Read Game Rules on the ToiletMicrobadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Follow me on Instagram
odennsonn wrote:
GM sent
Thanks mate,
Pirates are tough
We'll keep practising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls