Subject: [Dr. Finn's] ALL games on sale + free shipping in US rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Becca C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: New York Thin-Crust Pizza loverMicrobadge: U.S. National Parks fan
Dr. Finn's just posted a sale on his Facebook page. Everything is on sale, with additional savings if you purchase more than one game. I've backed a couple of his Kickstarter projects. His games are really good and I haven't seen better prices during the campaigns.

Biblios $19.95
The Institute for Magical Arts: $23.95
Cosmic Run (his newest game): $30.95

Check out the website to see the rest:
http://www.doctorfinns.com/shop.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own and can highly recommend all three listed above. Biblios is a classic, and the other two involve dice as a central mechanic but are incredibly strategic (and there are ways to alter the dice, so the dice mechanic is not overly luck-based).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to add Let Them Eat Shrimp to the cart, only "Buy It Now". I could add LTES + Expansion to the cart, but that's not discounted. Odd...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
donovan loving
United States
Elgin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
So much to play
mbmbmbmbmb
Calling Dr. Finn! Code Blue! Hot Deals Forum!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had Biblios for about a year and really enjoy it.

I've been toying with getting Biblios Dice but couldn't find it anywhere. Now that I know that you can only get his games via his website I now know why.

$31 with free shipping sounds like a good deal. Had some money sitting in PayPal account which sealed the deal for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Biblios is $18.95 at Amazon and $16.49 at CSI.

Why is $19.95 a hot deal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm quite fond of Capo Dei Capi.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
United States
The Plains
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mat628 wrote:
Biblios is $18.95 at Amazon and $16.49 at CSI.

Why is $19.95 a hot deal?
I agree that Biblios for $19.95 is not a hot deal, but if you combine it with the "Multiple Game Discount" it gets better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
leo_rockway wrote:
I can't seem to add Let Them Eat Shrimp to the cart, only "Buy It Now". I could add LTES + Expansion to the cart, but that's not discounted. Odd...
Sorry. I made a mistake entering in the code on the website. I'm not at my computer now (just on my phone), so I cannot correct the Let Them Eat Shrimp problem. However, I will fix it later today. Also, if you have problems getting it today because of this, just message me and I'll work it out with you (via PayPal or something).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ir1337 wrote:
Calling Dr. Finn! Code Blue! Hot Deals Forum!
Sorry to those having problems. There are two issues: the King of Tokyo/Biblios combo button is not working and the Let Them Eat Shrimp "add to cart" is not working. I'm not at my own computer, so I cannot fix it right now. I'll have it fixed by 6pm eastern time.

The Biblios / King of Tokyo combo is still available. If you want to ensure getting this deal, email me directly at doctorfinns@gmail.com and I'll work directly with you. Once I fix the button, it will be first come first served.

Sorry for the problems. I am usually right on top of things, but I must have cut and pasted the wrong code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
leo_rockway wrote:
Sorry. I made a mistake entering in the code on the website. I'm not at my computer now (just on my phone), so I cannot correct the Let Them Eat Shrimp problem. However, I will fix it later today. Also, if you have problems getting it today because of this, just message me and I'll work it out with you (via PayPal or something).
Thank you. I'll try again after 6pm EST then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great deals! Institute and Capo are 2 of my favorite 2-player games. And Bibilos Dice is awesome.

Fighting the urge to not buy additional copies at these prices, with free shipping no less...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
Great deals! Institute and Capo are 2 of my favorite 2-player games. And Bibilos Dice is awesome.

Fighting the urge to not buy additional copies at these prices, with free shipping no less...
Holiday gifts?

Mark - thanks for your support. I know you've liked my games quite a bit, so I appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo De Luca
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve just Geekmailed me that the issue with Let Them Eat Shrimp is now solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
leo_rockway wrote:
Steve just Geekmailed me that the issue with Let Them Eat Shrimp is now solved.
Yes - the website should now be working completely. If not, anyone is always free to contact me directly at doctorfinns@gmail.com.

Also, if anyone wants to do some customized combos with my games and/or the games that I sometimes sell (e.g., Roll for the Galaxy), feel free to email me at the above address and make a reasonable offer.

Some asked why the Let Them Eat Shrimp expansion is not included. It is because I do not have many at the Amazon facility. I need to prepare them for selling through Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Noll
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
loved the Roll for the galaxy + exp + cosmic run combo. missed the last one, so was able to finally get my space on!

(i finally own all of the Dr. Finn's games, but am old school with my copy of scrips & scribes instead of Biblios Dice...one of my prized gaming possessions is my signed copy of Biblios!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dnoll wrote:
loved the Roll for the galaxy + exp + cosmic run combo. missed the last one, so was able to finally get my space on!

(i finally own all of the Dr. Finn's games, but am old school with my copy of scrips & scribes instead of Biblios Dice...one of my prized gaming possessions is my signed copy of Biblios!!)
Thanks Dennis. Perhaps someday you can upgrade to Biblios Dice too. It's a very different game than its predecessor. Glad you like all my games.

I'll be Kickstarting a "promo pack" which will be a deck of cards that include mini-expansions for almost all of my games. I'll be posting samples of the new Institute for Magical Arts cards soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Foley
msg tools
One of my first games that got me hooked into my new hobby is Dr. Finn's Let Them Eat Shrimp. I backed Cosmic Run too and have been having a great time with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
United States
The Plains
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Based on almost across-the-board positive feedback from reviewers on basically all of his games(!), I decided to take advantage of the sale and grabbed Biblios, Biblios Dice, Cosmic Run, and The Institute for Magical Arts. I was kind of hoping Gunrunners would be part of the sale, but another time perhaps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperMike3288 wrote:
Based on almost across-the-board positive feedback from reviewers on basically all of his games(!), I decided to take advantage of the sale and grabbed Biblios, Biblios Dice, Cosmic Run, and The Institute for Magical Arts. I was kind of hoping Gunrunners would be part of the sale, but another time perhaps!
I have only about 12-24 copies of Gunrunners remaining in my whole stock. Once those are gone, there will be no more. I doubt it will be reprinted, though one never knows. These will either be available during my next Kickstarter campaign or part of my Black Friday sale...likely in combination with some other games. Not sure yet.

Thanks for picking up the games today. I hope you like them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls