Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 19 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with blue!
The manual says that in the second season we "should use" the respective cards from that season. For training equipment and atlethes, its states clearly that existing equipment/atlethes are removed. It doesn't say so for Adventures and Special Moves. It also says that whenever there is no space for new move/adventure, push the furthest out of the board and remove. This makes me think that moves and adventures stay on the board (and are not removed) when moving to Black Lotus Season?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Correct.
Adventures and Special moves still "unpicked" from White Lotus season stays on the board.
So you can have cards from both seasons during the second part of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ziomauri wrote:
Correct.
Adventures and Special moves still "unpicked" from White Lotus season stays on the board.
So you can have cards from both seasons during the second part of the game.
I went looking to see if letting these stick around would break anything as a variant, and it looks like it's another translation issue. The CMON edition english rules are clear about sweeping the first-season adventures and special moves after the first tournament.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls