Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 19 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with blue!
The manual says that the figher token should be placed in the designated spot on an Athlete card. I'm not sure it's there. It's that the small circle in the upper left corner? (so that placing the token there would just overlap a card a bit but most of it is outside of the card).

Also, what the heck "Players who don't participate in a combat release interviews, where they predict the match outcome". Release interviews? :) Seems like a direct translation from the IT version of the rules, but even these rules put into google translator sounds funky, too ("I giocatori che non parteciperanno al combattimento potranno rilasciare delle interviste facendo dei pronostici sull'esito del combattimento.")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi Pasato
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: Rules LawyerMicrobadge: After the Flood fan
rattkin wrote:
"Players who don't participate in a combat release interviews, where they predict the match outcome"
This is just flavor text; the true rule is after that sentence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Level 19 BGG posterMicrobadge: I play with blue!
I know, the rule is clear to me, I was just curious what the original said exactly here? Can you translate it for me? "releasing interview" is something straight out from google translate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi Pasato
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: I was here for BGG's Tenth Anniversary!Microbadge: Level 01 BGG posterMicrobadge: Rules LawyerMicrobadge: After the Flood fan
It means, "being interviewed by a journalist".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
Ahh, that makes much more sense, thanks :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls