Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Walko
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
It can't rain all the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
with the cheapest shipping, it's just under $20. Limit one per customer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Vreeland
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled across it myself and came here to post it. Got a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
raether wrote:

So there are two of you who think that's what the game folders are for? Here's the last one, all of two weeks ago: Available at CSI.... If it goes in and out of stock another 8 times, we'll have double digit "in stock at CSI" threads plugging up the folder. Throw in the same number for Miniature Market and a few other sellers, and we'll soon push the useful content so far under the stack that nobody will ever see it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
raether wrote:

So there are two of you who think that's what the game folders are for? Here's the last one, all of two weeks ago: Available at CSI.... If it goes in and out of stock another 8 times, we'll have double digit "in stock at CSI" threads plugging up the folder. Throw in the same number for Miniature Market and a few other sellers, and we'll soon push the useful content so far under the stack that nobody will ever see it again.
Would you prefer these types of threads be posted to the News forum? General seems like the most appropriate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel_L wrote:
Sphere wrote:
raether wrote:

Would you prefer these types of threads be posted to the News forum? General seems like the most appropriate.

News would be better than General, because News by its nature is ephemeral; putting threads there doesn't push content of ongoing usefulness down in the stack as happens in General. I explained my rationale on this subject here: Re: Vintage wwII games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
News would be better than General, because News by its nature is ephemeral; putting threads there doesn't push content of ongoing usefulness down in the stack as happens in General. I explained my rationale on this subject here: Re: Vintage wwII games
I'm not opposed. The News forum is generally the emptiest anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike paul
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You have been hexed!
mbmbmbmbmb
No longer in stock, so I guess this thread was short lived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eimative wrote:
No longer in stock, so I guess this thread was short lived.

Now there's a surprise.
No way to toss it in the dustbin; it'll sit here for years and years. We need a Compost folder we could move threads to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.