Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Apollo XIII» Forums » General

Subject: Release date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Beau McDaniel
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when this game is supposed to be released? I've heard November/December but anyone know a specific date? Hoping to get this by Christmas.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
Klaatu barada nikto.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market has the "Estimated Release Date: November-December 2015."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
captcrunch227 wrote:
Anyone know when this game is supposed to be released? I've heard November/December but anyone know a specific date? Hoping to get this by Christmas.
Could you add a "?" to your thread title, so it doesn't look like your thread is announcing the release date? Thanks
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Vigiak
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At BGG Con Passport will bring a demo copy at least:
from http://passportgamestudios.com/blog/
"After their trip to Essen for Speil ’15, Richard and Rob are gearing up for BGG Con in November! We’ll have some new games to show off like, Apollo XIII, ...!"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Vicente

Avon
Connecticut
msg tools
badge
If music be the food of love, play on; Give me excess of it!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus lists the release date as November 30th, but cool stuff says January 2016.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaysvice wrote:
Cardhaus lists the release date as November 30th, but cool stuff says January 2016.
Clearly, the better thing to do is order from Cardhaus and get it earlier!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teresa Jackson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I've learned the hard way that Cardhaus puts the last day of the month if they don't know the date.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
Jaysvice wrote:
Cardhaus lists the release date as November 30th, but cool stuff says January 2016.
Clearly, the better thing to do is order from Cardhaus and get it earlier!
The most recent Video says January also.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fix
United States
Sterling Hts
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed both companies involved last week; response was February 26th availability in US.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls