Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Lee
United States
West Columbia
SC
flag msg tools
badge
I love my wife!
Microbadge: Compassion International supporterMicrobadge: Therapist - I listen to people for a livingMicrobadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: I love Canada!Microbadge: Plays Games with Spouse
Is there a specific order in which to resolve the disaster tiles?

For example, if "decline" and "earthquake" were the disaster tiles revealed can I resolve earthquake first and then decline so that I can use my luxury goods to pay for the earthquake to cover for stone and wood that I lack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I play with red!Microbadge: Tea drinkerMicrobadge: Parent of Two GirlsMicrobadge: Out for blood - I play without mercyMicrobadge: Lefty
We always resolve them immediately as soon as a tile is flipped. We don't flip more than one disaster tile at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Cthulhu Wars fanMicrobadge: I have more previously owned games than owned gamesMicrobadge: RainbowMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: 1 Full-Page Label PnP Contest participant
Yeah, if the first chit you flip triggers a disaster, you immediately resolve that before flipping a second chit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Woodstock
GA
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden GeeklisterMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.
As noted above, you resolve them in the order they are flipped, as they are flipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls