Carlos Márquez Linares
I do not own the game, but a friend of mine does and he has asked me to pose the following questions:
1. What is the Strength of reinforcements in Scenario 1?
2. Is it possible to avoid fighting using forced march movement? Along the same line, while in a forced march to evade an attack, can a force enter a hex occupied by a friendly unit? What happens if this results in overstacking?
3. Can garrisons retire after or during a battle of pursuit? Must garrisons always choose pitched battle?
4. Scenario 2: there is no unit for Major General Infantry 5 (E 0520); the manifest of French leaders indicates that it is "Lobau", but there seems to be some sort of confusion with "Murat 6".
5. During a pitched battle in a fortified city or capital city, does the defending force also get its strength doubled in counterattack?
6. After pursuit, if the pursuer is adjacent to the pursued force, is it considered to be in an enemy zone of control on the next turn?
7. If, according to the rules, the defending force is not required to counterattack, how does the battle end?
8. What is the difference between a center of operations and a supply source?
9. What is the difference between a supply line and a communication line?
10. How is the supply line calculated during battle scenarios as opposed to the campaign game?
Both my friend and I would be extremely grateful for your help.