Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: US Air ForceMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Golden File UploaderMicrobadge: Level 20 BGG poster

Nope. But the mail hasn't arrived yet, today either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Ogre - Designer's Edition - OwnerMicrobadge: I play armored combat gamesMicrobadge: Remembrance day - lest we forget...Microbadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: 13 Days fan

I know they did one mail drop (announced with Nov 4 update) and in that same update they said they would be doing a 2nd drop for all backers that ordered 2+ games.

I don't have mine yet, and I ordered 1 copy, so I guess they still have at least one more big shipment to make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Liljequist
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Up Front fanMicrobadge: Warfighter fanMicrobadge: Wargamer - WW2Microbadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: WW2: Eastern Front Wargamer
Max told me he was shipping as per the highest to lowest tiers...
so...guess wont be getting mine for while...lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: GMT fanMicrobadge: Card-Driven Wargames fanMicrobadge: J'ai joué à des jeux au QuébecMicrobadge: VermontMicrobadge: I am a dual citizen of Italy and the USA
SBGrad wrote:

I know they did one mail drop (announced with Nov 4 update) and in that same update they said they would be doing a 2nd drop for all backers that ordered 2+ games.

I don't have mine yet, and I ordered 1 copy, so I guess they still have at least one more big shipment to make.
I thought that it was the opposite. Single deck orders have not shipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Space Hulk fanMicrobadge: Gaming since 1961Microbadge: Defenders of the Realm fanMicrobadge: Wargamer of 50+ years
bgm1961 wrote:

Nope. But the mail hasn't arrived yet, today either.

It won't arrive! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Liljequist
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Up Front fanMicrobadge: Warfighter fanMicrobadge: Wargamer - WW2Microbadge: Level 02 BGG posterMicrobadge: WW2: Eastern Front Wargamer
"Always with the negative waves"....lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: GUISCARD fanMicrobadge: Warparty fanMicrobadge: Shadows of Brimstone fanMicrobadge: A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game fan
Well... today is Veterans Day in the US, so unless it is coming UPS or FedEx you will have an empty mailbox

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Swack
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
SBGrad wrote:

I read the email the same way you did, but after reading this...
k9mike wrote:
Max told me he was shipping as per the highest to lowest tiers...
so...guess wont be getting mine for while...lol
It can be interpreted that the 2+ orders will take another week to finish, so they have yet to start shipping single orders. Hope whoever wrote the update did not also write the rule book.

OK, guess it's going to take couple of more weeks. Communications has been piss poor... Couple that with unclear message makes it frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Legends Untold fanMicrobadge: Ogre - Designer's Edition - OwnerMicrobadge: Sergeants Miniatures Game fanMicrobadge: Parent of three boys and three girlsMicrobadge: Cloudspire fan
I do not understand the confusion over update #6?? As of Nov 4, they had shipped one batch of orders and were making a second shipment that week. It clearly states "will finish all the orders of 2 or more games". Seems pretty straightforward to me. they even addressed the tiers that had artwork, having to be shipped as two separate units.

I believe that was also support by a post here on BGG which stated they are working from highest to lowest support levels.

They also stated the need for different packaging for the single game shipments, which was due in around the 5th. Not really sure how they could be clearer then that? But maybe that's just me.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Michael
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Microbadge: Airborne Commander fanMicrobadge: Tammany Hall fanMicrobadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Indy BoardgamerMicrobadge: Origins attendee
We are currently on schedule to have all kickstarter copies shipped by the
end of this month - November.
Which was the stated goal in the Kickstarter campaign.
Thanks for your support everyone and I hope you enjoy the game, rate it a ten and say it is the best game ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Y
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Train GamerMicrobadge: Wargamer - Vietnam WarMicrobadge: Whiskey!Microbadge: Powered by the ApocalypseMicrobadge: Negroni drinker
Mine showed up today. The cards look great, but the rules are in some of the smallest text I've seen in a rulebook.

I'm really looking forward to getting this played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Terry Pratchett fanMicrobadge: Alien Frontiers fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Halestorm fanMicrobadge: Alan Parsons Project fan
Mine arrived today, ranking as the my KS delivered on time in a while. YAY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: US ConstitutionMicrobadge: George WashingtonMicrobadge: Milwaukee Brewers fanMicrobadge: Liberty
Received mine today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Liljequist
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
where at on the list of backing were you guys at?? Anyone of you that just got yours at bottom with only ordering the base level one set?? Just curious
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Y
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Train GamerMicrobadge: Wargamer - Vietnam WarMicrobadge: Whiskey!Microbadge: Powered by the ApocalypseMicrobadge: Negroni drinker
k9mike wrote:
where at on the list of backing were you guys at?? Anyone of you that just got yours at bottom with only ordering the base level one set?? Just curious
Mike
That's where I was, at the bottom, just one copy of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Liljequist
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thanks, that's what I bought into on kickstarter and was just curious...haven't got mine yet, but I live in the Boonies...lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: The League of Nonsensical Gamers fanMicrobadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Drive Thru Video Review fanMicrobadge: Captain America fan
rockinghorsedreams wrote:
k9mike wrote:
Mike
That's where I was, at the bottom, just one copy of the game.
I only ordered a single copy, and it arrived yesterday, USPS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ganshaw
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Legends Untold fanMicrobadge: Ogre - Designer's Edition - OwnerMicrobadge: Sergeants Miniatures Game fanMicrobadge: Parent of three boys and three girlsMicrobadge: Cloudspire fan
Arrived in NYC... next stop, showing off Airborne Commander at FaTDoG, 11/27 Sheraton Four Points, Plainview Long Island.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Liljequist
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
damn....like I'm going to be the last one to get this...lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: GUISCARD fanMicrobadge: Warparty fanMicrobadge: Shadows of Brimstone fanMicrobadge: A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game fan
No Mike, that will be me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Pursuit ...Microbadge: Manoeuvre fanMicrobadge: Fallout series fanMicrobadge: I prefer cold weather over hot weatherMicrobadge: History Teacher
I was one of the "First on the ground" backers (early birds) and haven't received it yet, long as it is here by the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Olson
United States
Edina
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Solitaire WargamerMicrobadge: Gaming alone since '77
Hmmm....maybe Max is working from the bottom of the list to the top.

Good to see I'm not the only one still waiting to get the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: ATS - Advanced Tobruk System fanMicrobadge: RC airplane enthusiastMicrobadge: Always room for 1 more gameMicrobadge: Car Wars fanMicrobadge: Wiz-War fan
1932f20 wrote:
No Mike, that will be me
The race is on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
Microbadge: If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinkingMicrobadge: At Dawn We Ate Sugar SmacksMicrobadge: Parent of One BoyMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: My contribution was deemed Pyuredeadbrilliant
martimer wrote:
1932f20 wrote:
No Mike, that will be me
The race is on...
I've got you both covered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |